Broomfield, CO @ 1STBANK Center 12/11

crashoride

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome fuckin show!! Some cool moments:

There was a little kid in our section (side of stage up close) that was stealing all the attention from the band. DJ constantly threw picks at him and gave him his shirt at the end.

Ron held up one of those big cameras on his shoulder while playing during Madagascar, filming the crowd.

Very cool to see Zakk Wylde watching from side of the stage. He was even taking photos of the pyro from NR. He played Rosie too.

I pointed and yelled at Tommy, and he pointed and waved back at me!

Saw Jarmo at the end and yelled at him , he ignored me.

If you want After Show passes, you gotta be a really hot girl or the BF of a really hot girl standing in the front.

Same setllist as usual but different order.

Shacklers and Civil War are awesome live!

Great show, got some great pics, now long drive home!

Night!

Thanks for the updates and glad u had a blast!

lol the GA floor was 1/2 - 3/4 packed and majority of the seats were sold. Looked pretty decent for a Sunday with KBPI not advertising it really. They were pushing the Mistletoe Plan B show over this which is weird.

I paid $69+ fees for my ticket weeks back. What did everyone else pay?

Edited by crashoride

not confirmed

taken from http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2011/12/review_guns_n_roses_at_1stbank.php

Dexter intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Shackler's Revenge

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Sonic Reducer

Better

Richard Solo

Live and Let Die

This I Love

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Axl Solo

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie (AC/DC cover with Zakk Wylde)

Civil War

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Jam

Patience

Paradise City

Well, that show sufficiently rocked my facial region.

The new songs are so much fun to sing along to.

Getting to see Civil War and Estranged was absolute bliss. I floated away for awhile...

I nerded out a bit seeing Zakk with Axl. Hearing the Dexter intro before it started tickled my nerd bone too.

Love this band. So. Much. Fun.

Axl and the band were good spirits and I met a couple of cool people beforehand. GREAT crowd.

Running on like 3 hours of sleep. Don't care. Want more.

See you in Cali.

It's nice seeing Civil War later in the set. That's a better spot for it, since that and Estranged are two of the "big guns" from Use Your Illusion II and Estranged is played relatively early. Nice that they're split up more. Glad all those who went had a good time! I wish I could have seen Black Label Society open instead of The Pretty Reckless.

It's nice seeing Civil War later in the set. That's a better spot for it, since that and Estranged are two of the "big guns" from Use Your Illusion II and Estranged is played relatively early. Nice that they're split up more. Glad all those who went had a good time! I wish I could have seen Black Label Society open instead of The Pretty Reckless.

Speaking of, the setlist is begging for "Yesterdays" to be added.

Doubt it though. Vocal heavy song and seems to be in that range where Axl struggles nowadays.

Setlist:

01-Chinese Democracy

02-Welcome to the Jungle

03-It's So Easy

04-Mr. Brownstone

05-Sorry

06-Shackler's Revenge

07-Estranged

08-Rocket Queen

09-Sonic Reducer [Tommy On Vocals]

10-Better

11-Richard Fortus Guitar Solo [James Bond Theme]

12-Live and Let Die

13-This I Love

14-Dizzy Reed Piano Solo [baba O'Riley]

15-Street of Dreams

16-You Could Be Mine

17-DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

18-Sweet Child O' Mine

19-Axl Rose Piano Solo [Goodbye Yellow Brick Road/Someone Saved My Life Tonight]

20-November Rain

21-Bumblefoot Guitar Solo [Pink Panther Theme]

22-Don't Cry

23-Whole Lotta Rosie [With Zakk Wylde]

24-Civil War

25-Knockin' On Heaven's Door

26-Nightrain

ENCORE

27-Madagascar

28-Riff Raff

29-Patience

30-Paradise City

Important Events:

-Zakk Wylde joined the band to play Whole Lotta Rosie

-They played seven songs from Chinese Democracy, seven from Appetite For Destruction, three from Use Your Illusion I, four from Use Your Illusion II, one from Lies & three covers.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chinese-democracy-world-tour/twentieth-third-show-denver-usavig%C3%A9simo-tercer-show-denver-estados-unidos/10150427909816173

That's actually a pretty good idea. They should release the next album with a bonus cd of 5 covers or so.

Probably wouldn't release covers as a free bonus as the band has to pay royalties.

It'd be wise for them to do another "G N' R Lies" style record to fill in the gap between CD1 and CD2.

Throw Oh My God, Silkworms, and two other lower tier songs and sell it on the internet.

Too bad I'm not band manager I make too much fucking sense.

Edited by Brodie