Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

I'd hate to see Bumblefoot quit the band, but for reasons like this, he should take a leave for his own sake. It's sad to see such a down to earth, otherwise normal guy in such a bad state. It's amazing he's even out on this tour at all. There's not much left of the tour so I'm sure Richard and DJ could soldier on without him on the guitar duties. Richard is more than qualified to cover the leads, I'd say even more than DJ even though Richard is credited as the "rhythm" guitarist in the band. He can really shred when he wants to so they'd get by for the last couple weeks without having to find a temporary replacement.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron can leave the band after the tour. It sucks that he can't be with his family, but why didn't leave before this tour started? He needs to finish the tour with the group and say Fuck you Axl and leave for good.

If he did actually leave the band during the final tour dates, no one would be able to fill in his spot. We all would want Buckethead too but he hates Axl so much it won't happen.

Fuck Bumble bring back 1 of many different hired Guns or Original Guns!!

If Beavis and Butthead saw your bitch ass they would think you are not ment for GNR haha

Cool, go tell another forum about it, you are no longer a member here, goodbye.

That is 2 tonight

Anyone else?

Edited by gunsguy

Ron can leave the band after the tour. It sucks that he can't be with his family, but why didn't leave before this tour started? He needs to finish the tour with the group and say Fuck you Axl and leave for good.

If he did actually leave the band during the final tour dates, no one would be able to fill in his spot. We all would want Buckethead too but he hates Axl so much it won't happen.

If Bumble wanted to leave he could. You do realize he's a human being right? Axl doesn't make people stay. Anyone in the band can leave. Robin Finck left and joined the band twice. Buckethead left and Axl is still cool with him.

If any of you are concerned about Ron not seeing his father, all that can be said is that it is none of your concern. I don't know if any of you lossed a loved one but it is really hard to go see someone you love deteriorate, especially when Alzheimer's is basically the person you know is already gone. Nothing left to do than keep on keepin' on as Dylan said. If anything, touring and playing music is helping him cope.

And where did you get the impression Buckethead hates Axl?

In that short amount of time, definitely not (for finding a replacement) when theres still dates to go. That's why I suggested that Richard could just cover any of Bumblefoot's parts in the new songs for the last few dates. Richard is classically trained and can really shred when he wants to. The old songs wouldn't be a problem, it'd just be the new stuff. Songs like Sorry, Better (aside from the little shred bits), and This I Love don't have a whole lot of Bumblefoot anyways, so I think they'd get by.

Fuck fuckethead, if that awkward mask wearing clown ever becomes part of GNR again I will not be a happy fan. And I've seen him live on his solo tour back in 08, so I'm not just some pissed off old-band-obsessed nugnr hater...he is just NOT MEANT for GNR. Enough of this shit. Some of you guys are fuckin weird.

If Bumble wanted to leave he could. You do realize he's a human being right? Axl doesn't make people stay. Anyone in the band can leave. Robin Finck left and joined the band twice. Buckethead left and Axl is still cool with him.

If any of you are concerned about Ron not seeing his father, all that can be said is that it is none of your concern. I don't know if any of you lossed a loved one but it is really hard to go see someone you love deteriorate, especially when Alzheimer's is basically the person you know is already gone. Nothing left to do than keep on keepin' on as Dylan said. If anything, touring and playing music is helping him cope.

Axl asked Buckethead to join the band twice, and he denied both of those requests. I really don't think Buckethead and Axl are friends.

Has anyone recorded this? I would like to see this as I was in a car accident last month, except that I was attacked by people just after the accident (they accused me of being the cause of the accident when they hit me from the back...)... and other shit happened, anyway you can't come back the same you were after such events... brain damage, body damage, moral damage... your comfort zone disappears and you realize how hostile the world really is. You can't come back the same you were and it's hard to focus naively on the projects you had before.

Of course Ron must deal with a thousand more stuff, it's incredible that he's still standing, and that's thanks to you all fans, it's the only thing that keeps someone going when all is destroyed. I'd appreciate if someone could give me a link to the video.

Edited by gunsguy
adjusted a word that was not needed

Fuck fuckethead, if that awkward mask wearing clown ever becomes part of GNR again I will not be a happy fan. And I've seen him live on his solo tour back in 08, so I'm not just some pissed off old-band-obsessed nugnr hater...he is just NOT MEANT for GNR. Enough of this shit. Some of you guys are fuckin weird.

Keep calm and TWAT on.

Axl asked Buckethead to join the band twice, and he denied both of those requests. I really don't think Buckethead and Axl are friends.

So you think because he denied it, is bitter? Maybe Buckethead just wasn't interested? All I know is that Axl would share his Dr. Pepper with Buckethead.

Keep calm and TWAT on.

If The World, IRS, Sorry, Prostitute. Buckethead has given us some of the best guitar solos in Guns N' Roses. His version of Nightrain is still the best version

So you think because he denied it, is bitter? Maybe Buckethead just wasn't interested? All I know is that Axl would share his Dr. Pepper with Buckethead.

Keep calm and TWAT on.

If The World, IRS, Sorry, Prostitute. Buckethead has given us some of the best guitar solos in Guns N' Roses. His version of Nightrain is still the best version

You're saying Bucketfucks version of Nightrain is better than Slash? Are you kidding me man? what..the...fuck...is wrong with this board

Keep calm and TWAT on.

You're saying Bucketfucks version of Nightrain is better than Slash? Are you kidding me man? what..the...fuck...is wrong with this board

Yes.

I hope this band can stay together, the last thing anyone needs is a lineup change. Having said that whatever is best for Ron at this point would be the best option.

Indeed. I think it was Tommy who said the band is apparently going into writing mode after the tour so hopefully if there's a break in there, Ron can take kind of a "leave" from the band or whatever you want to call it so he doesn't have to quit. That is, if he can hopefully make it through the remainder of the tour to get to that point.

I hope this band can stay together, the last thing anyone needs is a lineup change. Having said that whatever is best for Ron at this point would be the best option.

Indeed. I think it was Tommy who said the band is apparently going into writing mode after the tour so hopefully if there's a break in there, Ron can take kind of a "leave" from the band or whatever you want to call it so he doesn't have to quit. That is, if he can hopefully make it through the remainder of the tour to get to that point.

Only two weeks to go. I think he stop if he wanted to. Would cancel the rest of the tour though.

Only two weeks to go. I think he stop if he wanted to. Would cancel the rest of the tour though.

I think that, despite the pain, the music and the tour is kind of keeping him going in a way. He's obviously doing it for the fans but at the same time, it's something to shoot for and he's almost made it.