Bumblefoot has a lot of problems !

SL138

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Gunsguy/velvetgirl is now handing out bans to people who dont worship certain members as much as he/she does??

Nothing like jumping in late and acting as if you know what happened right?

I was there. I originally joined in 2002. I used to submit stuff to Niatsie for lostrose.com in 99/00/01. I also posted on GNRX.com. So I watched you make a fool of yourself with my own eyes. I laughed when you pretended to be an insider and even faked legal documents to back up your fantasy. I LOL'D even harder when you got caught pretending to be a young girl. It's funny how she stopped posting straight away and wouldn't back up her own dad.

I stopped posting in here when the lunatics started running the asylum.

:rolleyes:

So you did NOT see what the banned users posted? Exactly what I thought, you said I am banning others who don't have the same view as mine when that did not happen.

Yet you posted about something you had no idea about :shrugs:

has video of this been posted yet?

I would hope for mods to delete if someone posts it

Well, if anything, a video of it would be cool for the 1st half when there was no problems at all and it was just him having fun.

Also, he played Riad N' The Bedouins from the very begining till half of his solo (he stopped because it he would need his fretless). And it was fucking awesome. Id love to hear it again..

Yet you posted about something you had no idea about :shrugs:

Why do you do this every time one of us brings this up? We all saw you do it and we all heard your lame excuses at the time, yet you always say the person doesn't know what they are talking about :D

W. Adam S

I was referring to you jumping on me because I banned users the other night in this thread because they were trolling, and bashing not only Ron but more importantly other users here, they wouldn't stop even after friendly warnings, you were not here that night yet felt the need to jump in the next day AFTER THE FACT and make remarks based on a personal vendetta against me. :shrugs:

You keep twisting this way off topic, re-read your first posts in this thread, you assumed stuff happened that you had no idea what you were talking about and made it seem like I was abusing mod powers.

THAT is what I was talking about, you keep trying to derail the topic into something else.

If you have problems with me you can always talk to the other mods, admin.

You need to stop trolling me. This thread is not about me at all.

If you continue your vendetta against me that has nothing to do with the topic at hand in ANY thread, simply put, you will need to find a new forum to post on.

If you have a problem with that contact me via PM, another moderator or the admin for further conversation outside the topic.

This would be your friendly warning as with the pm I sent you.

Edited by gunsguy

I can understand people's desire to see this, in the way you're drawn to look at a car wreck, but please, out of respect for Ron, can you just let it go and quit asking for it? I haven't seen it either and I've accepted that.

Edited by Flayer

W. Adam S

I was referring to you jumping on me because I banned users the other night in this thread because they were trolling, and bashing not only Ron but more importantly other users here, they wouldn't stop even after friendly warnings, you were not here that night yet felt the need to jump in the next day AFTER THE FACT and make remarks based on a personal vendetta against me. :shrugs:

You keep twisting this way off topic, re-read your first posts in this thread, you assumed stuff happened that you had no idea what you were talking about and made it seem like I was abusing mod powers.

THAT is what I was talking about, you keep trying to derail the topic into something else.

If you have problems with me you can always talk to the other mods, admin.

You need to stop trolling me. This thread is not about me at all.

If you continue your vendetta against me that has nothing to do with the topic at hand in ANY thread, simply put, you will need to find a new forum to post on.

If you have a problem with that contact me via PM, another moderator or the admin for further conversation outside the topic.

This would be your friendly warning as with the pm I sent you.

Three comments a vendetta?

:rofl-lol:

I have no interest in seeing the video. Sounds like Ron's emotions got the better of him, in a public forum. This is a complex problem and people really need to take a step back and understand that there is no simple solution. Ron's got his own family and his GNR family to help him out. Hopefully when the tour ends he can take some time to be with his family, also work out the best way to recuperate from the accident.

It's very sad that so many bad things have happened to him this year, he seems like a great guy and I wish him well.

people mocking him are idiots.

having said that, this isn't the first time he's kinda done this as far as "crying out" online (didn't he tweet suicidal messages recently, then dismiss them afterward?). it could very well be a cry for attention, or maybe he's just one of those people who vents his issues by speaking about it -- but someone close to him should probably encourage him to seek help, because crying to fans online really isn't the proper way to go about ensuring mental well-being.