Corey Taylor vs. Scott Weiland

T_MAGIC

vocally and as a frontman, corey is great. other than that he seems to be a fucking douche. I used to like him but now i'm tired as fuck with his antique or whatever.

i don't like scott much but all he needs to respond is that slash at least wanted him in VR and corey will go home crying, pretending to be cool with it. :D

Edited by CheapJon

I never liked Corey Taylor. He's one of those two-face frontmen that have side projects and let their "frontmen persona" exposed to the world. Corey Taylor in Stone Sour is a cuddly puffy bear while in Slipknot he acts like a cocaine addicted ex-con. After you see both of these bands live, you immediately figure that his Slipknot persona is so fucking fake it makes you sick.

What the fuck did Weiland do to you? It's his career. Are you just butt sore Slash didn't pick you for VR?

I never liked Corey Taylor. He's one of those two-face frontmen that have side projects and let their "frontmen persona" exposed to the world. Corey Taylor in Stone Sour is a cuddly puffy bear while in Slipknot he acts like a cocaine addicted ex-con. After you see both of these bands live, you immediately figure that his Slipknot persona is so fucking fake it makes you sick.

Exactly.

Scott felt like doing a kitschy album of Xmas standards, not sure why Corey felt that was being lazy.

Yeah, makes no sense. Scott is anything but lazy, he's always working on something. Just look at what he's done since VR: a solo album + tour, STP album + tour, the covers album and the christmas album and next year STP is going in the studio to record a new record.

It's not Scott being lazy, it's Corey being jealous.

Corey was unprovoked. He also put Rick Rubin on blast saying that he was overrated and overpaid. The dude seriously has an issue. He's probably bitter that he couldn't fill Scott's shoes in VR.

well corey wasnt the first person to put rick rubin on blast.

as for who i like better it goes to scott by a mile