Will Axl ever address the forums again?

JAxlMorrison

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say yes, but not any time soon. Tour JUST ended, he did the TMS interview & there isn't really anything else to say just yet in regards to things like a new album. Pure speculation on the latter, of course.

"Patience", man--

Edited by KingEnigma

I highly doubt it. The fans were complete morons and the press ripped in to him for posting in forums. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Some media accused him of "trolling internet forums" and it was a foray into hostile territory not to mention that there are snarky personal insults,armchair quarterbacks,e-experts etc.

People overlook that the chats were not anything you had to buy to read ie:Rolling Stone.

The chats were free to anyone with an internet connection,some factions still found shit to bitch about.

who knows, but if i was him, with some of you guys bitching about setlists etc why would he !! he gave us Estranged we still bitched about no new songs at rock in rio, he gives us 3 hours a night , we bitched about it starting too late. He then chucked in Civil War and all we got is boring setlist etc. Some of us deserve a chat from him, but some of you, if i was him, go and do one !

If I remember correctly, he only seems motivated to come on to the forums to call some piece of shit cupcakes. Isn't that how they've started?

Don't recall anyone being called a cupcake, but do remember Spuffy being called a cunt :lol:

Also user "your oylimpic hero?" Getting bounced.

Well I just checked his profile for fun and it said he was last active on Oct. 30 so maybe he's been checking on the forum.

Somebody probably sent him a friend request that day. He has it set to auto accept and that shows up as activity on his part.

Nope, it doesn't. The date was set on the beginning of the year earlier, like January, and then the account was "hacked" in October and after that somebody logged in again a few times.

Well I just checked his profile for fun and it said he was last active on Oct. 30 so maybe he's been checking on the forum.

Somebody probably sent him a friend request that day. He has it set to auto accept and that shows up as activity on his part.

Nope, it doesn't. The date was set on the beginning of the year earlier, like January, and then the account was "hacked" in October and after that somebody logged in again a few times.

I stand corrected then. Thank you, I thought it did.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Axl declared a new album for 2012 via this forum in October; now some will put it down to the efforts of a hacker but until the forum provide a legitimate explanation & update in terms of the current status of the Dexter account I'm going to assume the post was genuine.

The title says it all...do you guys think we will ever have the pleasure of another Q & A type discussion with the man himself? It would be a good way to address his hardcore fans during this next waiting period. I hope Beta sees this and agrees...

I hope he chooses a forum where people won't flood him with infantile ramblings or moronic attacks.