Guitar Hero Lawsuit rescheduled

sailaway

AXL ROSE VS. GUITAR HERO COURT DATE MOVED TO MAY 21

Thanks to FunkyMonky at HTGTH

Case Number: BC450057 W AXL ROSE ET AL VS ACTIVISION BLIZZARD INC ET AL Filing Date: 11/23/2010 Case Type: Fraud (no contract) (General Jurisdiction) Status: Pending

Future Hearings 02/08/2012 at 01:30 pm in department 23 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Mandatory Settlement Conference ((From Dept 33-Judge Palmer))

02/10/2012 at 08:31 am in department 33 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Motion (To Seal Documents)

02/28/2012 at 08:31 am in department 33 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Motion for Summary Judgment

05/11/2012 at 08:30 am in department 33 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Final Status Conference

05/21/2012 at 09:30 am in department 33 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 Jury Trial (5-7 days time estimateC/F 1/23/12)

This certain guitar player should be helping Axl win this case since he "had nothing to do with it"

If Activision is at fault 100% then he should do the right thing and join Axl

He is doing the right thing and that is staying out of it. This is a battle between Axl and the GH people.

This certain guitar player should be helping Axl win this case since he "had nothing to do with it"

He is doing the right thing and that is staying out of it. This is a battle between Axl and the GH people.

Come on say thre truth....there is no $$$ for him in this case. Helping an old friend is too much to ask for. :shrugs:

So he is randomly obligated to help out someone he hasn't talked to since the late 90's in a lawsuit that really doesn't directly involve him? I mean there is a chance Slash doesn't even know to what extent this lawsuit has gone to or what it truly is about. I get that you aren't the biggest Slash fan and that's cool, but it really seems like you are grasping at sraws with things to damn the man for

Come on say thre truth....there is no $ for him in this case. Helping an old friend is too much to ask for. :shrugs:

So he is randomly obligated to help out someone he hasn't talked to since the late 90's in a lawsuit that really doesn't directly involve him? I mean there is a chance Slash doesn't even know to what extent this lawsuit has gone to or what it truly is about. I get that you aren't the biggest Slash fan and that's cool, but it really seems like you are grasping at sraws with things to damn the man for

I don't buy that BS that he knew nothing about it anyway....he's a snake in the grass

If Axl told him "hey we'll go 50/50" he would show up with his bling bling hat.

Slash doesn't need a cash grab tour to promote a failure.

Edited by droezle

It has nothing to do with Slash. It has to do with Activision lying about Slash being in the game. Everything else is just speculation on your part because you hate the man. Slash has no reason to get his hands dirty in this one. He did nothing wrong, and he's doing the right thing not getting involved in something he has nothing to do with.

exactly, not his fight in the least.

It has nothing to do with Slash. It has to do with Activision lying about Slash being in the game. Everything else is just speculation on your part because you hate the man. Slash has no reason to get his hands dirty in this one. He did nothing wrong, and he's doing the right thing not getting involved in something he has nothing to do with.

exactly, not his fight in the least.

+1

Come on say thre truth....there is no $ for him in this case. Helping an old friend is too much to ask for. :shrugs:

I don't buy that BS that he knew nothing about it anyway....he's a snake in the grass

Slash doesn't need another cash grab tour to promote a failure.

He always needs a "cash grab"

He even named his son Ca$h :rofl-lol: Poor kid don't deserve that shit

Failure? Nice try millions of people would disagree with you. Feel stupid now?

Hahahaha, what a stupid person you are bro, get a fuckin' life.

Damn this Slash bashing got old. You don't like the guy that you've never met and only have to go on Axl's bashing of him and media stories. Is it even THAT big a deal you have to keep harping on it all the time?

Damn this Slash bashing got old. You don't like the guy that you've never met and only have to go on Axl's bashing of him and media stories. Is it even THAT big a deal you have to keep harping on it all the time?

Precisely, I don't know why it keeps happening

Hope Cash has good handwriting,a mixup of a "C" and a " G" could prove embarassing. :rolleyes:

Can we have a civil conversation regarding of how much slash is/was aware of this lawsuit and/or his participation?

Can we have a civil conversation regarding of how much slash is/was aware of this lawsuit and/or his participation?

Exactly, there is no need to go off on Slash and keep on bashing him. Actually Slash was not even mentioned in the OP anyway

Edited by WhazUp

Exactly, there is no need to say things like "He always needs a "cash grab", etc. Actually Slash was not even mentioned in the OP, the 4th post is where the train left the station

Yes,there are "key words" that seem to work like a pavlovian experiment,they cause a reaction in people.

I would honestly like to know how much slash knew about it beforehand,he can't have been in the dark entirely,he even did a tv spot advertising the damn game.

I would honestly like to know how much slash knew about it beforehand,he can't have been in the dark entirely,he even did a tv spot advertising the damn game.

I am not sure, but there certainty is not enough concrete evidence in the public domain for anyone to claim Slash's involvement or knowledge of the issue

I am curious as to what the original contracts said, IMO the way contracts are worded are just as vital to a deal as the deal itself. A poorly written contract (or well written, depending on who's side you are on) can make a difference because there are always loopholes, things that are not clarified enough, etc. It definitely is entirely possible for Slash to have no knowledge of Axl's requests until well after he collaborated with Activision on the game

Of course there is no telling who did or didn't know of the deal

Edited by WhazUp

I am not sure, but there certainty is not enough concrete evidence in the public domain for anyone to claim Slash's involvement or knowledge of the issue

I am curious as to what the original contracts said, IMO the way contracts are worded are just as vital to a deal as the deal itself. A poorly written contract (or well written, depending on who's side you are on) can make a difference because there are always loopholes, things that are not clarified enough, etc. It definitely is entirely possible for Slash to have no knowledge of Axl's requests until well after he collaborated with Activision on the game

Of course there is no telling who did or didn't know of the deal

Even knowing what the contracts did or didn't specify,there is no way of knowing how much an individual knew,chose to ignore,or decided to deny knowledge.

I'm quite sure he has been aware for some time now,and was advised not to address the matter.