Guns hitting New York?

Leddy

Wtf I wish they would.just announce to forum members about the shows. Registered forum members. Its us who deserve the opportunity to see shows like the ones a few years ago. Not preppy assholes with two tons of gel in their hair, and their drunk bitchy girlfriends trying to sing along to scom, failing miserably ...

Dizzy Reed is playing in New York Friday, February 24th at an Irish Pub...I am headed to Richard and Frank's show tonight...saw them a year ago with the same band and met them...cool guys...also met Tommy at his solo show here in NYC back in August as well, at which Ron showed up with Poc and was very friendly

time for putting all the pieces together...this is gnr's year :) there's gonna be new music for sure :D i can hardly wait.

i am very excite

Why does this make you think that new music is coming......All these secrets and mysteries are just shows.

There will be NO NEW MUSIC in 2012. Just look at what Axl said in the TMS show interveiw. He isnt done with Chinese Democracy, God bless him.

He was talking about releasing videos from CD, for Christs sake.

I used to be enthusiatic and optimistic about new music, but Ive learned my lesson many times.

You will just be letdown in the end.

Im all for touring and they are kickass live. So thats great for those close enough to buy a ticket.

But this isnt about new music.........COME ON PEOPLE............ :crazy::crazy::crazy: