New GN'R song registered on ASCAP? + Buckethead real name finally revealed?

Jason Cortex

Band members confirms that Guns N' Roses has been working on a new album, many times.

Sebastian Bach confirms hearing a new Guns N' Roses song by Ashba and Axl.

Chines Democracy removed from Best Buy.

"The Legend Of The Red Panda" as the new Guns N' Roses album name pops up for the first time on November 2011 on a forum that has absolutely nothing related to Guns N' Roses. According to the OP release date is set to March/April.

Guns N' Roses announce theatre tour for February followed by Euro Summer Tour on May. There's a gap on March/April.

Possible single CD MONSTROSITY pictures leak on the internet, Ashba as one of the writers. (confirmed as fake by several sources)

New Guns N' Roses song registered on ASCAP.

Well... It also amazes me the coincidences between Axl and Red Pandas: Solitary, night creature, eats a lot, and also... red hair!

:thumbsup:

hope the rest are signs of good things coming... if not, dont care, they are out there playin! :D

Wish there was a way to know the date a song is registered on the ascap site :book:

Edited by AGS

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Band members confirms that Guns N' Roses has been working on a new album, many times.

Sebastian Bach confirms hearing a new Guns N' Roses song by Ashba and Axl.

Chines Democracy removed from Best Buy.

"The Legend Of The Red Panda" as the new Guns N' Roses album name pops up for the first time on November 2011 on a forum that has absolutely nothing related to Guns N' Roses. According to the OP release date is set to March/April.

Guns N' Roses announce theatre tour for February followed by Euro Summer Tour on May. There's a gap on March/April.

Possible single CD MONSTROSITY pictures leak on the internet, Ashba as one of the writers.

New Guns N' Roses song registered on ASCAP.

Well... It also amazes me the coincidences between Axl and Red Pandas: Solitary, night creature, eats a lot, and also... red hair!

Bring It!

I've solved it.

Take SDHFKSDJHFKSF

Move all the letters one to the right so you have Teigltekigtg

This anagrams in Dutch to "ge ligt getikt"

Which translates in English to "You is Crazy"

Which means this is a Dutch version of You're Crazy.

I think. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Flayer

I've solved it.

Take SDHFKSDJHFKSF

Move all the letters one to the right so you have Teigltekigtg

This anagrams in Dutch to "ge ligt getikt"

Which translates in English to "You is Crazy"

Which means this is a Dutch version of You're Crazy.

I think. :rofl-lol:

:huh:

You know it's truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Any way to know when was registered? :question:

it seems that

Crash Diet

and

SDHFKSDJHFKSF

were registered around the same time (Work ID: 883511664 & 883512127) as u can see, SDHFKSDJHFKSF, is the last thing registered under GnR name... all the other songs have very dif Work ID

I'm never one for stoking these fires, but remember how a few months ago they posted on their Facebook page "what's your favorite way to hear new music?" Might be coincidence. Might not be.

Thats interesting, cause "crash diet" dont have ISWC code, and "SDHFKSDJHFKSF" has it...

ISWC: International Standard Musical Work Code (ISWC) is a unique identifier for musical works, similar to ISBN. It is adopted as international standard ISO 15707. The ISO subcommittee with responsibility for the standard is TC 46/SC 9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Musical_Work_Code

hummm :book:

Why would they register Crash Diet? And why doesn't anybody care?

it seems that

Crash Diet

and

SDHFKSDJHFKSF

were registered around the same time (Work ID: 883511664 & 883512127) as u can see, SDHFKSDJHFKSF, is the last thing registered under GnR name... all the other songs have very dif Work ID

I'm never one for stoking these fires, but remember how a few months ago they posted on their Facebook page "what's your favorite way to hear new music?" Might be coincidence. Might not be.

Thats interesting, cause "crash diet" dont have ISWC code, and "SDHFKSDJHFKSF" has it...

ISWC: International Standard Musical Work Code (ISWC) is a unique identifier for musical works, similar to ISBN. It is adopted as international standard ISO 15707. The ISO subcommittee with responsibility for the standard is TC 46/SC 9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Standard_Musical_Work_Code

I was wondering the same thing.

Since Crash Diet is now registered, does that mean it is no longer allowed to be traded or downloaded illegally?

it seems that

Crash Diet

and

SDHFKSDJHFKSF

Since Crash Diet is now registered, does that mean it is no longer allowed to be traded or downloaded illegally?

Copyrights do not kick in at registration.

I was thinking more in the terms of them releasing it? Maybe Axl wanted to do something more "classic GN'R" but didn't feel like that was possible to wright with this lineup? And he's seen the love for the song online + no royalties for old members?

Edited by Changes

Guest RonMexico82

My cousin works in the music business and held very high positions with ASCAP and PRS. Still works in the publishing side of things, he'd know exactly what this is all about. I think I'll keep it to myself though.

Every letter in that song title is in the same row on a keyboard.

This. And I wouldnt care too much about this entry, doesnt seem like anything for real.

Also, someone mentioned the supposed single Monstrosity. PLEASE, do not spread this lie, its an obvious fake and people already proved it here.

My cousin works in the music business and held very high positions with ASCAP and PRS. Still works in the publishing side of things, he'd know exactly what this is all about. I think I'll keep it to myself though.

Smart move,attempting to explain anything remotely complicated to some people here is the equivalent of explaining Chinese arithmetic to a jar of earthworms.

Edited by sailaway

From what I remember Richard Sanderson is a singer/songwriter with a lot of piano based songs.

So maybe Axl did a cover version of one of his songs? Or perhaps the other way around?

Although I don't know why Axl would want to, Sanderson's songs were usually really sappy....

Edited by KiraMPD

it seems that

Crash Diet

and

SDHFKSDJHFKSF

Even though it's unreleased, registering it would more or less just be a way of protecting that particular song so no one else can register that song as their own and try to sell it or whatever. I doubt Axl is planning on re-doing it with the current line-up but you never know. I'd love to here it actually, always liked the song.

Who the hell is KATILIUTE RAIMONDA?

Has it got to do with the lithuanian Don't Cry - AU PRAU NEVERK or whatever it is called? ? It was registered months ago, she is a lithuanian violinist or something like that who seems to have made a cover of the song.