CHances of getting tickets?

drtydane

Going from thread to thread, it seems as though everybody thinks its going to be nearly impossible to get tickets. If you're on the page when the hour strikes, why wouldn't you be able to get a couple tickets? Is it really going to be THAT difficult? Not saying your wrong, I just really want to know. I'll be totally bummed if I don't get tickets. Also, If im shooting for the Roseland Presale do I stand a better chance? That will have alot of influence on which show I want to attend. I remember Hammerstein shows sold out fast but I was able to get 5 tickets to the 17th show with presale password, so I dunno what to think...THoughts? Experiances?

Going from thread to thread, it seems as though everybody thinks its going to be nearly impossible to get tickets. If you're on the page when the hour strikes, why wouldn't you be able to get a couple tickets? Is it really going to be THAT difficult? Not saying your wrong, I just really want to know. I'll be totally bummed if I don't get tickets. Also, If im shooting for the Roseland Presale do I stand a better chance? That will have alot of influence on which show I want to attend. I remember Hammerstein shows sold out fast but I was able to get 5 tickets to the 17th show with presale password, so I dunno what to think...THoughts? Experiances?

Yes it very well could be that difficult esp of scalpers jam things up they way they did for bruce springsteen last week + these veunes are tiny compared to the normal they play in like MSG

I think everyone is overreacting.

On the last leg, I bought tickets over a week after they went on sale. Now, these are smaller venues, but I don't think they'll be gone in 10 minutes. :shrugs:

:lol: I think you might be in for a surprise.

If the tickets are going for $125 I think you'll be able to get them if you hit up the presales right away. Black Sabbath, are you going to The Ritz show?

I'd like to, but Powerage and Gn'RSkid both got the VIP Package, and I don't want to go if I don't have that. :(

I might get it for one of the last two shows though, as that 15-minute-early-entry means a lot to me. I'm not going to get a regular ticket and line up at 11am when I'm not going to get front row.

tickets for roseland and terminal 5 you may have some chance but the scalpers will still buy them up asap...3500 tics is nothing in NYC and will be gone in 15 minutes or so i would say. now webster hall will be gone immediately because that place is just so damn small and the scalpers know they can sell those things for sooooooo much cash. thats why i got the vip gold tics to webster as thats the show i wanted to go to most and 250 wouldnt even be able to get a scalped ticket. sorry for all of you not lucky enough to get webster tomorrow.

btw terminal 5 sucks so try to get roseland instead...terminal 5 has a lot of blocked views, hot as fuck, pain in the ass to get a drink and you can not move.