Has anybody ever wondered which literal GNR title would be the coolest place to live?

Flayer

So, would you rather live on the Street of Dreams, Paradise City, the Garden of Eden, on a Night Train or some other Locomotive, in Madagascar, or Right Next Door to Hell? With a Prostitute, Mr. Brownstone, a Dead Horse, Silkworms, the IRS, or with Riad N' The Bedouins? Or just in a Coma?

Edited by Flayer

Enjoy

I would live in Paradise City. Street in which I'd live would be called Street Of Dreams and I'd have a Garden of Eden outside my house. I would live with Sweet Child o' Mine and sometimes we'd have some guests like My Michelle or Mr. Brownstone. Sadly, they're drug addicts.. Also, I would keep my horse in the Garden and I would call him Dead Horse. After 14 Years of living in there I would temporary Move To The City, some person would say to me:

"Welcome To The Jungle, Pretty Tied Up Prostitute"

And I would reply to him saying:

"You Ain't The First sayin' that, Get In The Ring, NOW MOTHERFUCKER!"

Then I'd beat him up and ask:

"Ain't It Fun?".

Then I'd meet some Nice Boys, drink Nightrain and dance in November Rain. When I'd feel Estranged, I'd return home to my Sweet Child o' Mine. I would say to him:

"Don't Cry. All you needed was just a little Patience. Now I am trully Sorry".

He would say to me:

"You're Crazy, my Rocket Queen.. But This I Love."

And I would reply:

"It's So Fine, however, could be Better. Since I Don't Have You, I live like Next Door To Hell. There only Dust N' Bones left of me.. Please, Don't Damn Me. I Think About You for a long time, you know."

"I won't. You're like a Bad Obsession to me. You Could Be Mine forever.."

And I'd say to him: "You're One In A Million, my darlin'"

Then we would go to Madagascar on vacation and later, live for a long long time together. It's So Easy for us.

P.S. Sorry for my fuckin' screwed up English. :unsure:

Edited by Saphyra

Enjoy

I would live in Paradise City. Street in which I'd live would be called Street Of Dreams and I'd have a Garden of Eden outside my house. I would live with Sweet Child o' Mine and sometimes we'd have some guests like My Michelle or Mr. Brownstone. Sadly, they're drug addicts.. Also, I would keep my horse in the Garden and I would call him Dead Horse. After 14 Years of living in there I would temporary Move To The City, some person would say to me:

"Welcome To The Jungle, Pretty Tied Up Prostitute"

And I would reply to him saying:

"You Ain't The First sayin' that, Get In The Ring, NOW MOTHERFUCKER!"

Then I'd beat him up and ask:

"Ain't It Fun?".

Then I'd meet some Nice Boys, drink Nightrain and dance in November Rain. When I'd feel Estranged, I'd return home to my Sweet Child o' Mine. I would say to him:

"Don't Cry. All you needed was just a little Patience. Now I am trully Sorry".

He would say to me:

"You're Crazy, my Rocket Queen.. But This I Love."

And I would reply:

"It's So Fine, however, could be Better. Since I Don't Have You, I live like Next Door To Hell. There only Dust N' Bones left of me.. Please, Don't Damn Me. I Think About You for a long time, you know."

"I won't. You're like a Bad Obsession to me. You Could Be Mine forever.."

And I'd say to him: "You're One In A Million, my darlin'"

Then we would go to Madagascar on vacation and later, live for a long long time together. It's So Easy for us.

P.S. Sorry for my fuckin' screwed up English. :unsure:

:heart:

So, would you rather live on the Street of Dreams, Paradise City, the Garden of Eden, on a Night Train or some other Locomotive, in Madagascar, or Right Next Door to Hell? With a Prostitute, Mr. Brownstone, a Dead Horse, Silkworms, the IRS, or with Riad N' The Bedouins? Or just in a Coma?

TWAT