[SPOILER ALERT] Iron Maiden - Maiden England 2012 Tour

Powerage5

P5 you were on the screen a few times..(saw you catch the sticks too).

Becket,I knew you were a few rows behind me,I kept scanning the crowd trying to spot you,people were looking at me like "why the fuck are you staring at me ".

Clusterfuck with traffic,trying to park and get in.

Literally got to the seats about 90 seconds before Alice started.

Loading vids onto laptop now,not sure how they are...I know "drunk chick" in front of me fucked a few of them up.

Crashed at 3 am ..up at 7.

Sooooooooooooooooo tired. :drool:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becket,I knew you were a few rows behind me,I kept scanning the crowd trying to spot you,people were looking at me like "why the fuck are you staring at me ".

Loading vids onto laptop now,not sure how they are...I know "drunk chick" in front of me fucked a few of them up.

Enjoyed the gig though? What songs did you film?

Haha, did you see me? The shirt I had stood out. I took a few vids of both. We got in a 6 which is good, because I heard it got pretty crazy out there. I will be posting pics and video when I get back to Thunder Bay on Wed.

Last night was my first time seeing both Maiden and Alice Cooper, I had a blast! I was in section 203, row WW. I was really taken by surprise with Alice Cooper's set, all the props and theatrics really add another dimension to everything and I loved it. Orianthi was a pleasure to watch, what a talent.

My left ear was hurting after the gig, Maiden was really loud! What a tight knit band though, they're really something else on stage. Bruce is an incredible frontman, and I must say as a Quebecer, I was a bit upset albeit not very surprised when everyone started booing his reference to Quebec City. Anyway - I really loved the gig and I'd totally see them again. My only gripe would be the absence of Hallowed, surely would've taken it over The Clairvoyant, or Running Free.

P5, did you get my PM?

Yea, just got back to you - no data roaming on my phone in Canada! Cheers!

Sarnia was kinda good and kinda shit. I'll get the good out of the way first since it's easier to say; great gig from Maiden (IMO the best performance of the tour so far) as wall as Alice, who nearly did a full set (Did about 80 minutes, only songs missing that are part of this tour are Only Women Bleed, Caffeine, and Elected). Now the shit - Bayfest is, undisputedly the worst organized event I've ever been to. Its kinda tough to explain, but there is general admission, unlicensed VIP and licensed VIP tickets. Unlicensed VIP is under 19, licensed is over. The way it had been worded on the website was that licensed VIP were the only tickets that had access to the front barrier - not true, the crowd was actually split down the middle at the soundboard channel. We'd originally had the unlicensed tickets ($70) and were told we had to upgrade if we wanted to be up front (Licensed were $100). So we did, and it turns out we didn't need to. I'm way too tired to get into everything, but that festival is seriously fucked up, I'd never even go back for Maiden.

not gonna be able to go tonight after everyone bailed =(

really hope they do at least one more USA tour... this blows

Tons of FC people had a layover in Philly this morning, and their connecting flight to Detroit got canceled because of the bad storms in the Philly area. Bummer for everyone who's missing it...