ANY HOPE??

jimmysrose

...there are two months until the new european tour begins...any chance to see a new album or it will be one more chinese democracy tour??...if only the group made a big surprise to us , the funs...

No, there's is not record ready to be released.

Man, this is one persistent myth.

Not a snowballs chance in hell unfortunately. I have finally come to terms with it really. I have other, more eventful things happening in my personal life that I don't vest energy into waiting/hoping for a new record.

Let's put it this way: There are more chances of the original band getting back together and Axl saying "I love Slash, he's the greatest guitarist Gn'R had" than the band releasing an album in the next couple of years.

Edited by pi2loc

You would hope that with 2 months off until the start of the European tour that they could hit the studio and lay some tracks, so that they'd feel comfortable debuting 1/2 new songs on this leg of the tour, then finish the album off after the tour in preparation for a winter release.

You would hope... :(

I'm seriously getting board of guns. I luv them and luv that they are touring but need a fucking new album.

CD and this tour is even wearing off for Hardcore fans it's now clearly visible. Well I speak for myself there but we really need new material. Only so much street of dreams we can listen to.

Rant ends