How do you think Axl should combat the eBayers?

ITW 2012

How do you think Axl should combat the eBayers? From what I've read, it seems to me as if they are really pissing him off on this tour. I'm thinking that he should just sign a few thousand pics and sell them on eBay himself. Or maybe they could sell them on their official site.

Edited by ITW 2012

How do you think Axl should combat the eBayers? From what I've read, it seems to me as if they are really pissing him off on this tour. I'm thinking that he should just sign a few thousand pics and sell them on eBay himself. Or maybe they could sell them on their official site.

All he has to say is "whose name shoud I make it out to" when asked for an autograph.

I know when I got him to sign a couple of things for me a few years ago I asked him specifically to put my name on it.

eBay has been around for awhile now, and this is the first tour I remember where there's been rants and/or complaints about eBayers. Do you think that there is a push on because of the Hall of Fame induction?

Edited by ITW 2012

All he has to say is "whose name shoud I make it out to" when asked for an autograph.

I know when I got him to sign a couple of things for me a few years ago I asked him specifically to put my name on it.

Exactly!

Indeed. It's also sad that this is a topic that we resort to talking about because there is nothing else.

Better than starting a thread about who pranked Beta by taking her phone.

I would rather Axl pose with fans for pics instead of signing autographs, but if he insists on signing do it only at GNR shows/events or for fans wearing tour/member shirts. I also like the idea of fans having to prove they know something about GNR first.

How about by just not giving a fuck about them? I've yet to see any Facebook or Twitter post by another band in which they complain about eBay auctions.

Exactly. Of all the things to complain and get mad about it......this should be pretty low on the importance and "must do something about this" list.

He should write "fuck you" instead of his signature to anyone who is rude, demanding, or has 15 pieces of memorabilia.

It is what it is.....it comes with the fame/fortune. Now that he "they" are semi relevant again etc...people are interested. Although I'm pretty sure Axl's always been popular/relevant. Axl used to bitch about the people taking photos back in the day until he realized it was a losing battle. Same goes here....to a degree.

How about by just not giving a fuck about them? I've yet to see any Facebook or Twitter post by another band in which they complain about eBay auctions.

We need to get the eBaying Motherfuckers issue out of the way so Axl can concentrate on getting CD II released.

Just stop complaining about it. Who gives a fuck what people do after you sign stuff? Seriously, it's not even a big deal. People sell stuff all the time, it happens. That's what happens when you're famous. If it bothers him that much then stop signing everything altogether. There are a million other pressing issues I wish he would care this much about that are way more important than eBayers selling his signature.