Axl Rose not attending HOF

Tabitha27

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m really and deeply disgusted by some of the comments I´ve read in here. Some people need to get a life. I can´t understand why so much hate and anger towards Axl and I can´t understand why they take all this stuff so personal either. It was pretty obvious that this was going to be a no win situation, it´s always been like this with Axl since the so called "fans" are NEVER happy, no matter he does things right or wrong there are always the bitter ones who are ready to start the bashing fest in a heart beat.

Whether you agree or not with his decision of not attending and not being inducted, why can´t you fucking respect it? It´s his decision not yours and if he wants it all this way, so be it.

I don't respect it because it's not a respectable decision. You don't want to show up? Fine. But releasing this letter and playing victim yet again, is just low. It makes him look ridiculous, and it's truly painful to see him that way.

People supporting this are being very foolish and blind IMO.

I´m really and deeply disgusted by some of the comments I´ve read in here. Some people need to get a life. I can´t understand why so much hate and anger towards Axl and I can´t understand why they take all this stuff so personal either. It was pretty obvious that this was going to be a no win situation, it´s always been like this with Axl since the so called "fans" are NEVER happy, no matter he does things right or wrong there are always the bitter ones who are ready to start the bashing fest in a heart beat.

Whether you agree or not with his decision of not attending and not being inducted, why can´t you fucking respect it? It´s his decision not yours and if he wants it all this way, so be it.

I don't respect it because it's not a respectable decision. You don't want to show up? Fine. But releasing this letter and playing victim yet again, is just low. It makes him look ridiculous, and it's truly painful to see him that way.

Don't you know, Axl is ALWAYS the victim....ALWAYS :rolleyes:

+1

Better blind than being a cry baby and hoping for something that'll never happen. Not at this lifetime....

The guy has a twisted mind, we already know that.

It's embarrassing is what it is.

This.

I know it will never happen, but people need to stop defending Axl for every single thing he does. He could strangle a hobo to death and some people would find a way to call it "cool" or "punk rock!" I have supported him all along, I love new Guns and I don't care about a reunion, but I do care about Axl running this band into the ground. Which is what he's done.

See? You are just proving my point. He has been honest ( again, you might agree or not ) and has exposed his reasons and people bash him. I´m 100% sure that if he had decided to go there would be people who would find the wrong side of things and would bash him. And if he decided not to show up and not give any explanations you people would be bashing the hell out of him.

And yes, his decision is as respectable as anyone else´s.

Axl is NOT playing the victim, he has exposed his reasons for not attending, period. If you guys fail to see the difference then that´s your problem but that doesn´t give you guys the right to call others "blind" for not sharing your point of view.

Edited by Black Horse

Better blind than being a cry baby and hoping for something that'll never happen. Not at this lifetime....

But yet you all wanna hear them cover the Appetite, Lies and Illusion songs.

What has that to do with the whole story?

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

It's embarrassing is what it is.

This.

I know it will never happen, but people need to stop defending Axl for every single thing he does. He could strangle a hobo to death and some people would find a way to call it "cool" or "punk rock!" I have supported him all along, I love new Guns and I don't care about a reunion, but I do care about Axl running this band into the ground. Which is what he's done.

Wait! I'd never ever support a murderer! But as long as what he does make sense to me or I can at least understand him, I'll be supportive. I just fail to see how he not going to receive such a useless award is a bad thing :shrugs:

Shits started when HoF non-sensely inducted Dizzy and Matt.

Fuck, It's all about Appetite!!! The 5 men!!!

If Dizzy and Matt, why not the hired boys???, Axl might have thought.

er because.. the amount of people required to come up with the goods, and perform them live, during the Chinese era has been ridiculous.

Drumming alone involved a drummer to supply the pattern, another to play it with his 'feel' and a 3rd to perform it live. The Chinese era hired hands have been somewhat expendable, each one replaceable at any given time at the whim of Mr Rose. Which is how he wanted it, which is what he has got.

Edited by vaida

If Axl wants nothing to do with the classic line-up he better stop using the classic songs.

I cannot believe how crazy some of the reunionists are. Putting their own entertainment above a real person's carreer and life. Axl was more than clear on the matter. He was dissapointed by the HOF board because they didn't even acknowledge the current lineup as GNR. And those guys have stood by Axl and maintained this band relevant up to now. Some have actually been in that band for more than Slash and Duff.

It's good that Slash is not talking too much trash and finally learned to keep his mouth shut. Because every time he did open it he said the wrong things.

Thank you Axl for being sensible and saying exactly the right things to clear the situation up. :thumbsup:

Edited by izzydoezit

This thread should be locked at this point. There's nothing but bashing at this point, bashing Axl, bashing each other...it's moronic. "Reuninionist?" Really? Everyone needs to get the fuck over themselves. IT'S A FUCKING BAND.

Edited by Axl Rose aka God

If Axl wants nothing to do with the classic line-up he better stop using the classic songs.

Without the classic songs, the shows would be pretty boring.

Yeah right....

That's ridiculous. You expected him to stay mum so that people could crucify him for "not having the guts" to communicate? Just because you dont like what he's saying doesn't mean that he didn't have a right to say it. People keep complaining that he doesn't open his mouth but it seems that they will only be happy if he takes the script directly from them and says only what they want because his own perspective is never considered legitimate.

Where is he "playing the victim"? He is 100% accurate in gauging the hugely negative reaction that he's going to get for his decision. We're seeing it right here on this board.