Axl Rose not attending HOF

Tabitha27

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AXL ROSE..... you dont go to HOF because of something YOU KNEW that were going to happen since you were inducted,what went wrong? an ex-drummer with serious drug problems made some coments maybe to be in the press and get publicity? he was kicked of the greatest band of the las 30 years and its like losing the ticket of a won lottery.

Fuck you Axl Rose, you should retire now,you made 2 decent tours 2006 and 2010,and since 2011 you are a joke singing right now.Im not going to pay a $ for this current lineup,as i said many times before,Axl Rose is joke siging since 2011

PS. Fuck you Beta for misguiding Axl all these years and not pushing Axl to get material out

128675536574698229.jpg

No matter how valid some points might be, get a grip.

All you guys who hate on Beta and her family for no valid reason are the real cunts.

How exactly does a maid/nanny turn into a manager of who was the biggest star in the world exactly? I digress- how about all YOU guys who "hate" on Steven Adler personally?

Yeah, it seems she really dedicated herself and worked really hard to get where she is. Kudos to Beta.

PS. Fuck you Beta for misguiding Axl all these years and not pushing Axl to get material out

128675536574698229.jpg

No matter how valid some points might be, get a grip.

All you guys who hate on Beta and her family for no valid reason are the real cunts.

How exactly does a maid/nanny turn into a manager of who was the biggest star in the world exactly? I digress- how about all YOU guys who "hate" on Steven Adler personally?

Yeah, it seems she really dedicated herself and worked really hard to get where she is. Kudos to Beta.

+1

Also, for the record I love both Steven's drumming and his lunacy.

It's kinda written in the letter. "People get divorced". And that's basicly it, I understand it. Maybe just compare it to a marriage/relationsship.

Things can go right or wrong (very wrong) there, and here things did.

Exactly! I've thought the same thought and mentioned the divorce analogy in some earlier posts. It amazes me why some of the reunion fantasists do not understand the reality of broken relationships.

How many boo-birds will be out whenever Axl's name is mentioned on Saturday?

Didn't you hear? Anybody who speaks or even thinks his name, will receive a cease and desist order from his legal team.

I have a feeling that the ceremony could turn into an Axl Roast. What's stopping the RHCP or the Beastie Boys from bashing Axl?

I can't think of anyone I know that wouldn't draw a blank when I started talking about RNRHOF, I'm in the UK by the way.

It's an American thing right? That's accepted?

Same here in Portugal - no one makes a fucking idea what RNRHOF is about.

But hey if it's big in America it should big in the whole world I guess...doesn't it usually work like that? :confused:

Americans have a big ego, they believe the world moves around them...

I guess you might be right. Axl is American and he certainly believes it moves around him.

Exactly! It's cute american fans don't realize they are no different to Axl.

to me - that's it!!!!!!!

I'm done supporting this joke of a band, or rather fucked up show, that Axl goes around the world with for over a decade now.

I was giving him chance after chance and now - he won't even appreciate those who made him who he is!

Thanks to those who supported you and your music, bought your music and went to concert - you became a star, but it looks like over the years you forgot where you came from and how to be appreciative....

Well - lesson learned!!!!!

Officially - from now on i will never buy any music, neither go to any concert, even if the tickets were on GROUPON or even free!!!!

Fuck you Axl - you bloated, retarded fuck!

Yes people get divorced, and those same people STILL get together and are civil to each other for important events such as their children's graduations, weddings,funerals, etc. Why? Because after you create something with others, you can't pretend it never existed whether it be children or music or a massive fanbase.

Axl has the right to do this, but IMO it's a huge mistake. It's so sad, fuckin' 50 years old and nothing has changed. Ironically, this decision of his proves he HASN'T moved on from his past issues. Really, really sad.

Yes people get divorced, and those same people STILL get together and are civil to each other for important events such as their children's graduations, weddings,funerals, etc. Why? Because after you create something with others, you can't pretend it never existed whether it be children or music or a massive fanbase.

Axl has the right to do this, but IMO it's a huge mistake. It's so sad, fuckin' 50 years old and nothing has changed. Ironically, this decision of his proves he HASN'T moved on from his past issues. Really, really sad.

Agreed

I don't hate Axl for it like some people here seem to, but it is a bit disappointing. But that is life, I will still be here supporting new music from the current lineup as well as the other GNR guys

Why is everybody so angry? He explained himself perfectly. He never said he was going to the ceremony. And he has stated countless times that a reunion isn't going to happen. Why can't you just respect the man's decision? He's doing what he thinks is best, and I completely support him.

well said

Riki Rachtman - AXL declines invitation to rock n roll hall of fame........and your surprised because???? I wish the kids could have seen the greatest rock band EVER live.

Evel Dick, Big Brother (also former LA rock club owner & longtime friend of GNR. Dizzy was interviewed for the show...)

Anyone who didn't know that was going to happen has no clue about the band. He would have NEVER EVER reunited with the originals.

to me - that's it!!!!!!!

I'm done supporting this joke of a band, or rather fucked up show, that Axl goes around the world with for over a decade now.

I was giving him chance after chance and now - he won't even appreciate those who made him who he is!

Thanks to those who supported you and your music, bought your music and went to concert - you became a star, but it looks like over the years you forgot where you came from and how to be appreciative....

Well - lesson learned!!!!!

Officially - from now on i will never buy any music, neither go to any concert, even if the tickets were on GROUPON or even free!!!!

Fuck you Axl - you bloated, retarded fuck!

The joke here is you, people tend to use that excuse a lot, my only answer to you and them is that if you bought music you didn't like and attended concerts you didn't care for, you're an idiot!. You didn't make him who he is, WE didn't make any of them, they made themselves by working hard on writing their art and making it so well they could even expect money in exchange. It's all about the music and if they are good at entertaining you or not. Not about how nice he can be or how much he loves us all. He says "thanks for coming" at the end of every show, he doesn't need to thanks us, but he does it and it's a nice plus to the concert. If that's not enough for you, well too bad! You're only mad cause he doesn't want to show his appreciation the way you want him to do it and be real, you're not mad cause he's not going to the lame award show or cause of the letter or Axl being Axl, you're simply mad cause in reality you have never been a fan of the current band and you always seemed this "thing" as the perfect chance for a reunion, and you're pissed off because the last chance ever of seeing Slash and Axl Rose together on the same stage had just passed by. :violin: