Insurance denies Bumblefoot additional treatment

Georgy Zhukov

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The show must go on" is not enough. Have my own versions I've lived by for decades. "The show must go on time", that's one... #Ironic

Other is "The show must go on even if it f**king kills you" - you'd die doing what you love & what you've fought for your whole life. #Nuts

Cost of treatment is not the issue, it's that there's now not enough time to get it done & be healed before the tour starts.#TimeIsTheEnemy

Blood work came back & I'm as strong as a f**king Ox. All the abuse didn't kill my liver-kidneys-heart, blood's good, pee's good...#Yay4pee

Downside is that it leaves me with no answers or cures for what seemed like a bad case of Lyme Disease. So it's all from the car accident.

Edited by Axl_morris

Umm, he didn't have enough money to pay his bills?

sorry but i really don't understand this whole "pain' situation...

It's not the money, it's the fact that his insurance company fucked up his appointment for the treatment, which probably had to be made far in advance and now will take forever to reschedule again.

Edited by Flayer

Dude, your sig - laugh.gif.

Actually, every other member here DOES seem bi-polar.

People on this forum diagnose themselves bipolar after watching too many Axl Rose Rants on youtube, and feel they have a connection to him.

Even though he's said he isn't bi-polar.

Bipolar disorder is over diagnosed like ADD and ADHD. Just so psychiatrists can cash in on the meds.

But this thread is about Bumblefoot and paying out of pocket for spine treatment can be very expensive and doctors can turn down patients for not being covered.

This is why I don't understand America. Why is healthcare got to do with how much money you got? Or why is your illness up to an insurance company to handle?

Bureaucracy can fuck you no matter what country you live in.

This is why I don't understand America. Why is healthcare got to do with how much money you got? Or why is your illness up to an insurance company to handle?

Medicine is a business that will always be in demand. My pharmacy makes $200,000 a week from third party (insurance) about $20,000 is from customers. Each customer is worth about $20,000 a year. And if physical illness is not enough they make up reasons to proscribe people with mental disorders, chemical in balance and stuff, medication that is sold legally in the country with side effects subtly listed and by the time the worse ones show up they can afford the lawsuits as they move on to the next medication.

Enough said.

Edited by BirdCatcher

I'm missing the point at how it's Axl's fault for Ron's insurance company fuckin' him over?

Everything is Axls fault!! Where have you been for the past 15+year. Just joking,

but alot of people do feel if anything to do with GNR is messed up in the least little bit, It's Axls fault Which is BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON a serious note I wish Bumble the best for the up and coming tour!!! I hope he doesn't over do it.

Edited by bigcountry

I'm missing the point at how it's Axl's fault for Ron's insurance company fuckin' him over?

It isn't. Some people don't need a reason, just an opportunity to take a potshot.

Ali