2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Crazy OhMyGod

Dude just shut the fuck up it's not gonna happen

(most likely)

Why should I have to shut up? I can have hopes and dreams. You're not dictating what I say.

I'm just saying all of your posts in this thread is like It's not over yet which you put like 3 times and news songs okay it's getting kind of annoying

Then put me on your ignore list child.

Your Crazy OhMyGod

(most likely)

Why should I have to shut up? I can have hopes and dreams. You're not dictating what I say.

I'm just saying all of your posts in this thread is like It's not over yet which you put like 3 times and news songs okay it's getting kind of annoying

Haters, how old are you?

But I'm damn sure that if they don't play anything new at this concert, they won't do it at any other concert of this tour neither.

Probably not. But we knew that from the start, right? As enlightened GNR fans we never expect anything new.

Right. But just because I'm not expecting anything, it doesn't mean I don't hope for anything (though I guess even that is kinda stupid). ;)

And with PC being played the show (presumably) ended with 20 songs played vs 17 in 2010. This means that three additional songs were played, accounting for exactly 15 % of the setlist being "new", and that the show itself was 18 % longer than the last time. I am sure the Russian fans are happy.

Let's hope they give us something new later this tour, but don't make the mistake of expecting it....

Your Crazy OhMyGod

(most likely)

Haters, how old are you?

But I'm damn sure that if they don't play anything new at this concert, they won't do it at any other concert of this tour neither.

Probably not. But we knew that from the start, right? As enlightened GNR fans we never expect anything new.

Thing is - There's a certain minimum we all expect. If they're not playing new songs? Okay. We get it. Most of us know it's not gonna happen. But take out the songs you played in the last tour which made fans so happy? That's foul play. That's low, man. I'm sad now.

And with PC being played the show (presumably) ended with 20 songs played vs 17 in 2010. This means that three additional songs were played, accounting for exactly 15 % of the setlist being "new", and that the show itself was 18 % longer than the last time. I am sure the Russian fans are happy.

They didn't get Shackler's which I got at my show back in 2010.

Maybe Axl can fix that during the 2013 Chinese Democracy world tour ! :thumbsup:

Thing is - There's a certain minimum we all expect. If they're not playing new songs? Okay. We get it. Most of us know it's not gonna happen. But take out the songs you played in the last tour which made fans so happy? That's foul play. That's low, man. I'm sad now.

Don't be sad, man, you weren't even there. Maybe Axl's voice was off, maybe they wanted to take it easy with the first show. Who knows why the "only" played 20 songs (4.5 less than the average so far in 2012) ;) They still played 20 songs. It's a goddamn great show.