2012.05.11 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia - First post updates!

...get bored of the same songs... we expect something new for god s sake.... is it so difficult to reveal two or three new songs after a decade??? i would love of course to see the band live here in greece but i want my favourite band to go on...axl you dissapoint your fans for one more time.... don 't hope to hear new songs at this tour leg...it would be a huge surprise to have something new from this band...

How can he reveal new songs when there aren't any?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no estranged no cival war no patience??

i feel bad for the fans

Estranged WAS played (:

Hopefully he sang it like he did in Philly only one with the ending part with rasp right?

I hope he used drive and his voice was rasp the entire show (:

Would be nice probably not though first show of the tour. Maybe toward the end. Hopefully he sounds better than he did at Rio though

i feel bad for the fans

Estranged WAS played (:

Hopefully he sang it like he did in Philly only one with the ending part with rasp right?

Would be nice probably not though first show of the tour. Maybe toward the end. Hopefully he sounds better than he did at Rio though

Yeah, i think he'll because it's not a long time since the last UCAP show :)

Another succes for the worlds biggest karaoke band?

How has this guy got over 6000 posts without being banned for numb-minded, idiotic hating comments?

because the mods on this forum suck !! if it was me i would ban all these sumbitches

It's funny. All you people sitting here complaining about a setlist to a show you did not attend. You just bring this thread down. What's worse is you come into the General Discussion section and just spread negativity over the new band. I'm sick of it. It almost makes me not want to post here.

So a thread was created in a discussion forum, but we're not allowed to discuss the content of the thread?

i feel bad for the fans

Estranged WAS played (:

Good point forgot about that ended in March right? But I think he probably sounded decent.

It's funny. All you people sitting here complaining about a setlist to a show you did not attend. You just bring this thread down. What's worse is you come into the General Discussion section and just spread negativity over the new band. I'm sick of it. It almost makes me not want to post here.

There is a lot to complain because it's still the same core setlist as 10 years ago. Axl proved again how he has moved forward. NOT

Calm the shit down and let people voice their opinions.

I for one think the band is wasting their time and potential by playing basically the same songs each night, please don't take offense if I'm going to say that.

first show, clearly a warm up! no surprise.

TBH, i've got tix to notts and brum, if that is the setlist i'll be very pissed off. Been there seen it done it 6 times before.

It'l be the last time i see them live on 26th May if things carry on like this.

Mix it the fuck up. Not even talking about 'new music', just mix things the fuck up!!!!!

They cannot expect fans to pay the same money over and over again for exactly the same show. Taking the piss - and im a die hard axl supporter by the way.

There is a lot to complain because it's still the same core setlist as 10 years ago. Axl proved again how he has moved forward. NOT

This is just so unbelievably stupid it's hard to comprehend. We are talking about Guns N' Roses here. A band with a fantastic back catalogue. That core setlist will always be the band's core setlist. Not because the band doesn't "move forward", but because the audiences demand to hear the loved classics. If Axl and the band were to stop playing the old classic and just play new stuff, they might as well just change the bad name altogether. They are Guns N' Roses. They will always play the classic on live shows. It is what the audience wants. You can't criticise them for giving the audience what the audience wants. Well, you can, but then you are a moron.

It's funny. All you people sitting here complaining about a setlist to a show you did not attend.

Did you expect everyone to go to Russia for the show just so they can express their opinion?

no he meant that if everybody will come and shout "change set list" they would

i feel bad for the fans

Estranged WAS played (:

Good point forgot about that ended in March right? But I think he probably sounded decent.

Yeah , it ended at 12 March. I think in the first shows will be the same balance between rasp and falsettos.