2012/05/12 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia

Guest Gunns

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you are cocksuckers. i know more about gnr than uve forgotten! Been here and elsewhere for much longer than many of you. yesterdays may b played, may be not, im fully aware of the gnr twitter bollox thanyou. honestly some posters on this board these days make me wanna go to htgth, at least spamming shite isnt tolerated there. hope tonight is a great show!

and you're both now on my ignore list...

You for bashing Slash when Slash didn't need to be brought up in the General Discussion.

You for bashing Guns.

another one bites the dust...

dry.gif the Axl Rose Defence force sounds something like the IDF and those guys don't turn back from any shit.

You can't just go around putting the cupcakes on iggy if you're going to be taking them head on.tongue2.gif

Well I consider it my own form of moderation, and considering I'm not a mod, I can ban their posts from showing up on my screen again.

It's crazy. Since I made my account 2 years ago (although I've been here longer), I've only had one person on my ignore list. SunnyDre. But now since this RNRHOF garbage I have like nine people.

@bangit - You don't want any part of HTGTH. I'd rather retire from fan forums.

Edited by iftheworld

DJ Ashba "making a wish in Moscow"

179496_294363217318828_100002354567844_645649_1779233418_n.jpg

Look, its the guitar player from guns n roses...

Slash!?! Where!!?!

No, the guitar player from guns n roses!

Yeah, slash, where is he?

No, slash doesnt play for guns n roses any more, that guy is DJ ashba, he plays with them now...

Oh, right. Ok. Ummmn so anyway....

what is happening right now in Moscow ?

the opening band is starting update was an hour ago so i guess they're still going

i hope they're still on the stage, or Axl maybe will have some problems with the crowd.

why ^? he's not late...yesterday they got right on time

the opening band is starting update was an hour ago so i guess they're still going

i hope they're still on the stage, or Axl maybe will have some problems with the crowd.

i don't know, for me if they go onstage 1am it's okay, but we never know when they will have something like the Irish crowd.

Edited by FabioRoses

i don't know, for me if they go onstage 1am it's okay, but we never know when they will have something like the Irish crowd.

its diffrent...45 minutes it's not getting onstage late...the crew has to prepare the stage...

on ireland they got late !

its diffrent...45 minutes it's not getting onstage late...the crew has to prepare the stage...

yeep, i know , but like was said for a lot of people, the Irish crowd know Axl Rose, and they know how many times he go late to the stage, so if you're going to the show to throw a bottle on the stage, stay at your home :tongue2:

yeep, i know , but like was said for a lot of people, the Irish crowd know Axl Rose, and they know how many times he go late to the stage, so if you're going to the show to throw a bottle on the stage, stay at your home :tongue2:

im not irish...and would never throw anything at axl...

im not irish...and would never throw anything at axl...

i'm not saying this to you buddy :)