2012/05/12 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia

Guest Gunns

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conflicting Tweets. Guess we should take this guys word as he updated yesterday.

Shut your pie hole peasent.

Huh?

from Fernando's Twitter. The band at the hotel bar

Is that Axl between Ashba and Fortus?

I believe it is Dizzy...my friend.

Wow Dizzy cut his hair and feathered it out.

Edited by iftheworld

Is that Axl between Ashba and Fortus?

Nah, looks like Dizzy. The one in the red shirt is defiantly Tommy.

I like that. There something definitely defiantly about Tommy.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Soz bout that. Need to start beta-ing my posts. :D

The only people who bitch about setlists are the people who've never been to the concert.

The reason why I posted it was because I have seen GNR twice and Civil War was by far one of my favorites so I was a bit suprised to see that omitted yesterday (as well as Patience, a bit odd they didn't play that) especially since they have played it quite consistently since 2011.

The only people who bitch about setlists are the people who've never been to the concert.

This. If it's going to be "complain about the setlist hour", I'll just start putting people on my ignore list and leave them there.

I still don't get what's the big deal with people having issues with the setlist. I get why the setlist is like why it is; because it caters to the people who are attending the concerts, and not those who sit on forums. I've seen GNR 4 times, and will be seeing them for a 5th, and when I get to the concert I will not care one jot what they play because I love Guns' music.

However, I can't say that there isn't a part of me that wants the band to progress and release new music, and that begins with beginning to debut new music in a live setting. It's almost 4 years on from Chinese Democracy now, and most of the songs have been played since 2006, if not earlier. So from that perspective, it's a little frustrating to see the same setlist and hear no news about making a new album. So for me personally, I don't have any problem with some complaining about the setlist because it is only stemming from a lot of people's frustrations about the unclarity of Guns' future in making new music.