2012/05/12 - Stadium Live, Moscow, Russia

Guest Gunns

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock on. yesterdays on the setlist 2nyt then. not my favourite illusions tune..... #coma hoping for a good show!

Source?

Source please.

Guns N' Roses twitter : "@bumblefoot: 6 years ago today I played my first show with @gunsnroses Happy Anniversary " seems like YESTERDAYS! Who can name the venue?

Edited by FabioRoses

Rock on. yesterdays on the setlist 2nyt then. not my favourite illusions tune..... #coma hoping for a good show!

Source?

Source please.

Guns N' Roses twitter : "@bumblefoot: 6 years ago today I played my first show with @gunsnroses Happy Anniversary " seems like YESTERDAYS! Who can name the venue?

Ok but where does is it say Yesterdays is on the setlist?

I've been to 2 GN'R concerts. I've seen (the original and best) Slash line up, and the interesting Buckethead / Robin Finck line up.

who's slash ?

He's the guitarist that Axl pays others to cover now in 2012

Edited by vaida

Source?

Source please.

Ok but where does is it say Yesterdays is on the setlist?

i think the guy doesn't know how many times GN'R posted something with song names or lyrics in twitter... and that many times this means nothing.

I've been to 2 GN'R concerts. I've seen (the original and best) Slash line up, and the interesting Buckethead / Robin Finck line up.

who's slash ?

and you're both now on my ignore list...

You for bashing Slash when Slash didn't need to be brought up in the General Discussion.

You for bashing Guns.

another one bites the dust...

who's slash ?

and ure the kind of people who should be banned if the mods werent lazy fucks... damn... wish jarmo was here :P

who's slash ?

You for bashing Slash when Slash didn't need to be brought up in the General Discussion.

You for bashing Guns.

:rofl-lol: Why do you ignore people

who's slash ?

You for bashing Guns.

My post isn't bashing any one :shrugs:

You for bashing Guns.

dry.gif the Axl Rose Defence force sounds something like the IDF and those guys don't turn back from any shit.

You can't just go around putting the cupcakes on iggy if you're meant to be taking them head on.tongue2.gif

Edited by The Archer

who's slash ?

You for bashing Guns.

:rofl-lol: Why do you ignore people

The truth scares him too much. Nothing says more about a weak personality than not being able to endure a bit of criticism.

But hey, he's probably a demigod on HTGTH (that's not saying much).

Edited by The Black