2012/05/19 Capital FM Arena, Nottingham UK

Lawzy

Disagree completely. Performance quality can and has varied enough to make your conclusion erroneous. Just look at Dublin 2010 vs. 2012, for example.

Ali

Right but Dublin 2010 was the most extremely different show there ever was, and the only major differences were the break between the sets and the fact Axl stood still. Otherwise the same songs were played in the same way they usually are, weren't they.

RIR 2011 would be another obvious example but can you name any others? I can't and I don't think two examples are enough to falsify my statement :shrugs:

Chicago 2012 vs. LA 2011, and there are many more. Your conclusion would make more sense if these were robots playing these songs, not people, and of there weren't so many variables at play from performance quality to sound quality to band energy level, etc. oh, and look at the Dublin shows again, there is more different than what you noted.

Ali

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true, that is why that particular website is heavily monitored and censored, because Axl is obviously reading it. And some others (like this one) as well I'm sure. I wonder why "don't damn me when I speak a piece of mind" is only allowed when Axl does it. Lol

Who says "dont damn me when I speak a piece of mind" is only allowed to Axl? We have posters here like vaida who have attempted to derail multiple threads with the "who cares if a hired hand sells a house/ has insurance problems/ was abused severely as a child etc" pretty much every time some story related to the current members is posted and it took a whole lot of such valuable contributions before he was so much as asked to cool it for a while.

Where have people been refused permission to criticize Axl or the current line-up on this website?

We're in a scenario where everything from not attending an award show to not playing Estranged is easily declared an enormous slap in the face/ undeniable sign of lack of caring about fans and everything from Axl's mental balance to his family members can be dilated upon by posters to their hearts content. If Axl was inclined to damn such freedom of expression, he wouldn't have posted here.

I actually was referring to the "other" website.

... but wern't you referring to this one as well?

That's true, that is why that particular website is heavily monitored and censored, because Axl is obviously reading it. And some others (like this one) as well I'm sure. I wonder why "don't damn me when I speak a piece of mind" is only allowed when Axl does it. Lol

That Axl reads this website, not that this one was censored.