Better

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Madagascar

Civil War

Chip Away The Stone (Jam)

Paradise City

Oh well

GNR has officially become modern day Lynyrd Skynyrd. They only have one original member, they sell tickets to people who want to hear the hits they recorded over 20 years ago, and they do the basically the same set list in almost the same order every night. Fuck.

GNR has officially become modern day Lynyrd Skynyrd. They only have one original member, they sell tickets to people who want to hear the hits they recorded over 20 years ago, and they do the basically the same set list in almost the same order every night. Fuck.

And you forgot to mention that GN'R are actually still a live band to be reckoned with, and are belting out 3 hour shows, unlike Skynyrd doing 80 minute sets.

BBF on lead vocals... that's new in a GN'R concert.

Except You're a mean one mr. grinch

Has he sung anything else?

That time he covered vocals on YCBM while Axl was backstage ranting at the crew at Donington '06 :lol:

Setlist

Intro - Massive Attack (???)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Rocket Queen

Estranged

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Motivation

Dizzy Reed Solo - Baba O'Riley

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

DJ Ashba Solo - Ballad Of Death (???)

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In The Wall, Part 2

Axl Rose Solo - Gran Torino/Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

November Rain

Bumblefoot Solo - Glad To Be Here

Don't Cry

Ooh yes, think I heard that rant. Wonder if he ever rants & blames Beta when things go wrong :question: :question:

And you forgot to mention that GN'R are actually still a live band to be reckoned with, and are belting out 3 hour shows, unlike Skynyrd doing 80 minute sets.

Oh, you got me.

:rolleyes:

Oh, you got me.

20658744.jpg

If the argument is that one nostalgia act plays longer than the other as if that's a great thing it is a lost cause.

This band needs to stop touring and start recording. Immediately.

If the argument is that one nostalgia act plays longer than the other as if that's a great thing it is a lost cause.

DJ said there were plans to do some recording while on the road.

"That’s our goal right now: to work on the new record and get out and tour a bunch more. We’re leaving in May for Europe for two-and-a-half months, and I know we’ll get a lot of stuff done on the road."

Edited by spirit83

it's true that 3 european tour in ten years is too much. and the next album is ready for a long time.

packersnroses - Yes

Civilwar07 - I think yes

Edited by tranconneuse

Just got back home....what a fucking amazing show, my ears, throat and body are all aching and will punish me at work tomorrow, but it was worth it without a question.

Huge setlist, almost every sone I could have wanted (Minus a few from Chinese Democracy - myself and a few others did shout out for TWAT at various points).

Band was tight, Axl was on great form (Minus the song Chinese Democracy, where his sound buggered up half-way through and he missed the second verse), and the crowd responded fantastically. Safe to say I was thrown around a lot, but it was great fun.

Roll on Birmingham next week!

Guest gunns5

Just got back home....what a fucking amazing show, my ears, throat and body are all aching and will punish me at work tomorrow, but it was worth it without a question.

Huge setlist, almost every sone I could have wanted (Minus a few from Chinese Democracy - myself and a few others did shout out for TWAT at various points).

Band was tight, Axl was on great form (Minus the song Chinese Democracy, where his sound buggered up half-way through and he missed the second verse), and the crowd responded fantastically. Safe to say I was thrown around a lot, but it was great fun.

Roll on Birmingham next week!

How was Axl's voice?