2012/05/19 Capital FM Arena, Nottingham UK

Lawzy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that nobody who comes to see GNR today is also a Slash fan?

What was the last GNR merchandise you saw with Ron on it? What about Fortus? Ashba? Finck? Buckethead?

I'm sure there are lots of other artists members of the audience are into; but the vast majority choose to wear a GN'R shirt rather than a Slash, Metallica or Robbie Williams tee.

There's a band shot tee in circulation, a tour programme with all the current players etc. But that's irrelevant, wear a Guns N' Roses t-shirt, or a tee displaying a current member. Fact is Slash, in the context of Guns N' Roses spanning the last decade, is completely irrelevant.

I once saw someone wearing an Iron Maiden shirt at a Guns concert. The nerve of them...

You think that nobody who comes to see GNR today is also a Slash fan?

What was the last GNR merchandise you saw with Ron on it? What about Fortus? Ashba? Finck? Buckethead?

I'm sure there are lots of other artists members of the audience are into; but the vast majority choose to wear a GN'R shirt rather than a Slash, Metallica or Robbie Williams tee.

There's a band shot tee in circulation, a tour programme with all the current players etc. But that's irrelevant, wear a Guns N' Roses t-shirt, or a tee displaying a current member. Fact is Slash, in the context of Guns N' Roses spanning the last decade, is completely irrelevant.

I once saw someone wearing an Iron Maiden shirt at a Guns concert. The nerve of them...

I would never even do that! :lol:

Setlist

Intro - Massive Attack (???)

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses

The Champions League went to Chelsea, but tonight we're in Nottingham! #nowplaying Sorry

I guess it's safe to assume Easy/Brownstone, but I'll mark them as unconfirmed just to be safe

Setlist

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy (???)

Mr. Brownstone (???)

Sorry

Guns N' Roses ‏@gunsnroses

The Champions League went to Chelsea, but tonight we're in Nottingham! #nowplaying Sorry

I guess it's safe to assume Easy/Brownstone, but I'll mark them as unconfirmed just to be safe

Setlist

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy (???)

Mr. Brownstone (???)

Sorry

According to Adz's updates on HTGH, that is correct.

Ali

Guest RonMexico82

Intro is a song by the band Massive Attack. Played over the P.A. - I can't believe the number of people here who havent heard of them.