2012/05/19 Capital FM Arena, Nottingham UK

Lawzy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Microwaves cook you from the inside out.

No they do not.

You should be telling us how many new songs we are getting I thought?

I find it hard to believe how anybody, besides those with a desire to create confrontation or secure attention, would choose to wear a Slash t-shirt to a modern GN'R concert. He hasn't toured with the band since the 90s.

There was no such policy in Dublin however (I was witness to Slash items inside), so it's obvious the 'order', if it exists & the claims of the above user are true, has come from venue officials rather than Guns N' Roses.

Or perhaps we should just be able to wear any shirt? I cannot remember any other band having this issue where wearing clothing depicting past members was an issue.

It's gonna be a late start for sure. I'm sure they won't come on till well after the soccer (football for you pommes) game finishes :P

I find it hard to believe how anybody, besides those with a desire to create confrontation or secure attention, would choose to wear a Slash t-shirt to a modern GN'R concert. He hasn't toured with the band since the 90s.

There was no such policy in Dublin however (I was witness to Slash items inside), so it's obvious the 'order', if it exists & the claims of the above user are true, has come from venue officials rather than Guns N' Roses.

Rubbish. Why dictate someone else clothing preferences? Slash was a huge part of GNR and was the lead guitarist in all of the classics. People love him, get over it. One can like both Slash and GNR/Axl without wanting to get all mixed up into their politics.

My friend wore a Slash shirt when we went to the 2010 shows without a problem. We we first in line as well.

I don't think it has anything to do with Axl. The promoters just don't want trouble or something like that.

I´ve even seen guys dressed like slash with the top hat and all and nothing happened. These "no slash t-shirt" claims are plain stupid and ridiculous and I´m sure Axl doesn´t give a fuck about the fans clothes, I´m sure he´s more interested in playing a kick ass show.

I don´t understand who starts these stupid claims and why but it´s obvious they don´t come from the band.

Edited by Black Horse