2012/05/19 Capital FM Arena, Nottingham UK

Lawzy

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I find it hard to believe how anybody, besides those with a desire to create confrontation or secure attention, would choose to wear a Slash t-shirt to a modern GN'R concert. He hasn't toured with the band since the 90s.

There was no such policy in Dublin however (I was witness to Slash items inside), so it's obvious the 'order', if it exists & the claims of the above user are true, has come from venue officials rather than Guns N' Roses.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

I find it hard to believe how anybody, besides those with a desire to create confrontation or secure attention, would choose to wear a Slash t-shirt to a modern GN'R concert. He hasn't toured with the band since the 90s.

i agree i wouldnt wear a slash t shirt he aint been in gnr since the 90s.

are they searching for cameras cause i wanna take my phone and i dont want to risk it getting taken off me its a good phone bloody brand new :rofl-lol:

hope u guys have a good night i cant wait til friday update if yous can.

are they searching for cameras cause i wanna take my phone and i dont want to risk it getting taken off me its a good phone bloody brand new :rofl-lol:

I can totally understand why people would wear Slash t-shirts. He's been a major part of GN'R's history.

Having said that, I wouldn't wear one. But I can still see why people would.

Also you should have no problem with your phone, I've never had a problem with my iPhone at any gig, let a lone a GN'R one.

They can't take people's phones, can they? Cameras yeah, but not phones right?