GNR Metro arena Newcastle gig

UK SUBS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone is planning on driving up the A1 to get to the show but from Washington services up to the Newcastle turn off has seen delays of around 1 hour the last few days. Personally I would take the A194 off from Washington heading towards the Tyne tunnel, left at Whitemere roundabout and along the Felling bypass and over the Tyne Bridge.

Edit - Just thought, could someone let Axl know :thumbsup:

He's already in newcastle ;)

Some guy tweeted he went into his shop and he made him a bloody mary and had to explain to Axl what custard was? rofl-lol.gif

They don't have custard in the US??? What on earth do they put on puddings, trifle etc :confused:

The date is the 23rd. Not the 28th. :)

Anyone updating?

I'll do it if there are no other takers. I'll update twitter @cc4rhu

Don't know if anyone is planning on driving up the A1 to get to the show but from Washington services up to the Newcastle turn off has seen delays of around 1 hour the last few days. Personally I would take the A194 off from Washington heading towards the Tyne tunnel, left at Whitemere roundabout and along the Felling bypass and over the Tyne Bridge.

Edit - Just thought, could someone let Axl know :thumbsup:

Wow, really appreciate the honest help you're trying to give but fuck me...out of the fire into the frying pan springs to mind! Felling by-Pass and the Tyne Bridge at rush hour? Personally speaking, leave 30 minutes earlier and stick it out (A1) but yeah, see what you're saying.

Totally different now that the second tunnel is open

I'd be gutted if I lived in Newcastle knowing that I missed him in such an obvious place laugh.gif

I know I thought the same thing. Do you think that means they're staying at either the Hylton or the Copthorne (or whatever it's called now). If he went that far along the Quayside there's a good chance they popped in the Sage too?

Ok todays check list complete.

Tattooed - Check!

Tickets in hand - Check!

Beer money - Check! (MINUS FORUM MONEY WASTED ON YOU FUCKERS!:fuckyou:

Guns N' Roses in my home town - Check!!!

See ya kids and while Dad's gone, don't kill each other...

Richard Hutchinson ‏@cc4rhu

Security have just announced anyone looking like an ex band member will be refused entry!

Oh gawd not this again!

Hey Subsy you see any of this?

What kind of announcement anyway like some rent a cop said it to someone or was on the PA system?

I wonder if they accidentally denied Ashba :rofl-lol:

lol

At least we can see his face. He don't have to hide behind goofy hair. :P

Ok, we get it. You don't like Slash. Shut the fuck up already.

Dude get a sense of humor...Coma was joking as well (right??? :confused: )

A joke once in a while fine but you've been harping on Slash for so long. It's just gotten SO OLD.

To those of you going to the gig: HAVE FUN! :)