GNR Metro arena Newcastle gig

UK SUBS

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

Can someone please for the love of god get video of Glad To Be Here?

It starts at around the 30 second mark. :lol:

Think you posted the wrong link.

I moved back for pc, was my 11th show so had a good idea where it go.

"Shure beta 58a" mic if anyone wants to know the model.

£150 online but the setimental value is beyond.

Dude - i want to know EXACTLY where you stood for future reference! I want it in distance from the front rail (to the exact centimeter) and the direction of the throw! Also the height and the fuckin' curvature of radius of the throw! Then we here on this forum can calculate the spot on the floor that has the highest probability of being the G-Spot to catch Axl's mic. Ok! I'm counting on you dude.

I moved back for pc, was my 11th show so had a good idea where it go.

"Shure beta 58a" mic if anyone wants to know the model.

£150 online but the setimental value is beyond.

Aren't you lucky to be on leave while this tour is on? :P

Was actually planning on nabbing a video of Glad To Be Here but for some reason at the time I decided against it. For those that were interested, the band backs him and Bumble sings it exactly as he does on the record.

Funny moment with Bumble, at one point he was playing a few notes then signalling to the crowd to cheer, did this a few times and got increasingly subdued responses, until one person a few people to the right of me screamed 'WOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO' very loudly. Bumble heard, pointed at her and went 'yeah, FUCK YEAH!'. Nothing big but it was kinda funny. There were quite a lot of little moments throughout that I noticed because I was paying so much attention and soaking everything in, that just made me laugh and glad this band is around. It's a hell of a show they put on.

I saw moris catch the mic, pretty good catch and then seen you leg it to the nearest exit being chased by some bloke and then fighting over it lol. Awesome show.

BTW did you guys see DJ come into the sitting area and give his guitar to some guy in a wheel chair to play ? was incredible, he let the guy have it for like a minute or so while he went off shaking hands of fans (while the song was still being played haha) then came to collect it again and got back on stage.

Edited by deegg

This is myself meeting Frank, before the show yesterday in Newcastle. I want to thank Frank for taking the time to sign flyers, and take some photos with our little group. He was totally cool, and I never felt nervous one bit, purely because how calm and down to earth Frank was.

562566_362850267112811_100001635221967_947700_470296800_n.jpg

Thanks again Frank... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You really are One.In.A.Million :)

This is myself meeting Frank, before the show yesterday in Newcastle. I want to thank Frank for taking the time to sign flyers, and take some photos with our little group. He was totally cool, and I never felt nervous one bit, purely because how calm and down to earth Frank was.

That's awesome dude! I have heard nothing but good things about him.

Cool :)

I felt the same way when I met Ron, he was so nice and down to earth it was like talking to a friend really so I wasn't nervous at all.

Very cool. :)

PS - that you attended 24 Guns N' Roses shows is amazing. thumbsup.gif

Awesome man. Maybe Frank is growing a beard against Ron's beard. :confused:

A GNR beard off? :lol:

That's cool. He seems like a nice guy. He's the one member who we never much from. Weird how he wasn't on Tms. Be nice to hear his views on Axl and the band one day

Maybe Axl's mustache will get in on the action too