The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

Crossfire Hurricane just arrived.

Perfect timing, with the first Toronto Stones show this Saturday!! :shades:

Is it worth getting for the bonuses?

I think it's worth getting regardless. :)

Having just watched them.. yeah, for sure!

Cool stuff!

I just checked out Rocky Horror Picture Show, the DVD looks great, but wasn't able to get the picture in picture of the audience that they advertised.The previous version with the audience track is worth hanging on to, because it's not on the Blu Ray either. Maybe there will be a 40th anniversary run...

Having just watched them.. yeah, for sure!

Cool stuff!

I wonder if they're going to do a follow up documentary. I still like 25 x 5 because it went up to Steel Wheels and went over the Mick/Keith feud, Crossfire Hurricane has a better pace to it.

The Eagles History Part I was good, too, but the bonus concert ran about 45 minutes, much shorter than a bootleg DVD I have from that same tour.

Figured out my list of blus that are either out or coming out up until July that I want need to buy:

Dexter: Season 7

Breaking Bad: Season 5

Adventure Time: Season One

Adventure Time: Season Two

House of Cards: Season One

The Rolling Stones: Crossfire Hurricane

My Neighbor Totor

Howl's Moving Castle

Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters 3D (not 100% on this one yet - Target as a limited digibook, so I might bite)

I just pre-ordered it. I hope for a steelbook though, better than the already FS version.

Oh, and yesterday my girlfriend told me I spent so much money on blus. Damn, we were so happy before that comment. :cry:

Ordered Jack Reacher from some site called 'thefancy.com' because there was a $20-off Coupon, so I only had to pay $4.95 for shipping. Sounded too good to be true, but I figured I'd try it anyway. I finally got it today and I'm pretty sure it's a bootleg copy, but hell, it plays, looks, and sounds great, so it's whatever to me :lol:

So, today I come home from work and have a package in the mail, and to my surprise, it's another copy of Jack Reacher. Only this time, it's an official copy like I would buy right at the store. So, I got two copies of Jack Reacher, one real and one bootleg, for $4.95 :lol:

It's pretty cool that Disney localizes the movies. I still haven't seen a few of Hayao Miyazaki's movies with Ghibli, but all but one of them I've seen have been fantastic (Castle in the Sky being the meh one). Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, Ponyo, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind are all wonderful movies. His new movie comes out this year in Japan. :)

I need a job so I can buy some of these. :P