The Official Blu-Ray Thread

Zint

If you can put up with creating an account and the somewhat tedious process, you can order the exact same Godzilla steel like the one I posted from Mexico for $20 shipped from here: http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Producto.aspx?ean=7509036575009

Here's a page to kind of help with making an account: http://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/sanborns-steelbook-retailer-thread-mexico.30519/page-5

I read the description of the Blu Ray release and it doesn't look like it has any sort of additional footage other than some sort of pre-quil conspiracy and history of the MUTOs. Sort of disappointing.... was hoping to see additional footage of the big fellow.

Anyway, that Steelbook for $20 looks tempting..... nice find.

Edit: The link says it's $379.00 Is that in pesos or what?? :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

Has anyone seen this (Or have it)? Blu Ray Audio version of the Stones' Let It Bleed:

http://www.discogs.com/Rolling-Stones-Let-It-Bleed/release/5808911

It doesn't have a page on Blu-Ray.com, nor can I find anything about it on the forum. I saw it at a local indie store the other day for $30. It starts at $53 on Amazon, and as low as $16 on eBay. Anyone know anything about it? Region encoding, etc.? Don't want to spend money on it if it isn't playable on Region A players.

TCM Shop Blu-Ray Deals - Halloween 15 Disc $19.98 - Spartacus The Complete Series $14.98 - Ghostbuster 1&2 w/Statue $19.98 - Agents Of Shield $19.98
New members create a account and TCM shop will email you a 10% off coupon that you can use.

Halloween 15 Disc $19.98

Click Here [tcm.com]

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Complete First Season - $19.98

Click Here [tcm.com]

Spartacus - The Complete Series - $14.98

Click Here [tcm.com]

Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters 2 Limited Edition Gift Set - $26.99

Click Here [tcm.com]

10852373-1380039993-213861.jpg

Just bought this on Zavvi.com for £44.99 (with a 10% off code). Amazon are selling it for £97.

Also this from Amazon.ca $14.99. I wanted the newly restored The Good The Bad and the Ugly for a while now but alone in the UK it was £18 for a steelbook. However picked the trilogy up for £8.

91N8671JdwL._SL1500_.jpg

also pre-ordered this at last $27 for the american version on amazon canada. Strange that an import is cheaper than the .com site

71eXx5XefmL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

TCM Shop Blu-Ray Deals - Halloween 15 Disc $19.98 - Spartacus The Complete Series $14.98 - Ghostbuster 1&2 w/Statue $19.98 - Agents Of Shield $19.98
New members create a account and TCM shop will email you a 10% off coupon that you can use.

Halloween 15 Disc $19.98

Click Here [tcm.com]

Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: The Complete First Season - $19.98

Click Here [tcm.com]

Spartacus - The Complete Series - $14.98

Click Here [tcm.com]

Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters 2 Limited Edition Gift Set - $26.99

Click Here [tcm.com]

I'm guessing yours got canceled too?

starL2.jpg

Finally decided to pull the trigger (for the 2nd time, first time the seller cancelled the order)....found it on Ebay for less than $60, shipped.

Wonder where that stock photo came from...literally NONE of that disc artwork is right.

:lol:

I just copied the first Google image that looked "cool".

• 2 weeks later...