Has Axl lost the eye of the tiger?

Randy Lahey

Has Axl lost the eye of the tiger? There seems to be something very Rock III and Rocky IV about his plight. It reminds me of when Rocky got soft after he won the belt in II and Mickey booked him all those easy fights. And then Clubber Lang came along and knocked him out in III before Rocky went and trained with Apollo's team. Axl's gotten rich and soft and he's taking all these easy shows in Europe and South America instead of getting back to the business of making rock and roll albums and kicking America's ass once again. He needs to get in his Ferrari, put on the tunes, and get that eye of the tiger back.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Hell, Axl got his ass handed to him by a table in Russia. He needs to shape up and start throwing furniture again. There can be no more of this I've fallen and I need Del James to help me up bullshit.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Reported for discrimination. This is unfair I haven't seen the Rocky films so I've no idea what you're on about.

If I'm not mistaken, you have already created this thread last year.

I think you've got this one mixed up with the Rambo thread I created last year. Who knows though. I'm getting close to the point of self-cannibalizing.

Great post, Randy.

Axl's got his ass beat countless times. I would like to do that to him too, allegedly.

Maybe one day, your alleged dream will come true, sonny.

Are you trying to tell us that Axl would like to get in the ring with Arnold Layne?

Edited by Randy Lahey

I think you've got this one mixed up with the Rambo thread I created last year. Who knows though. I'm getting close to the point of self-cannibalizing.

Great post, Randy.

Axl's got his ass beat countless times. I would like to do that to him too, allegedly.

Are you trying to tell us that Axl would like to get in the ring with Arnold Layne?

I like your pun, but it would be cruel to Arnold to push this any further. He is very sensitive.

Great post, Randy.

I like your pun, but it would be cruel to Arnold to push this any further. He is very sensitive.

Mysterion,

When did I say I want to kick Axl's ass?

That's right. I didn't.

But please feel free to keep looking like a sensitive asshole.

Edited by arnold layne

Agreed. I think part of the problem is that he needs to get rid of his Ferrari and all these other material possessions and fortifications that have effectively made him incapable of making soulful music anymore.

maybe the band should decamp to a remote russian mountain to record the next record. Ashba needs to carry a few logs up an icy mountain.

It would be epic if this band covered Eye of the Tiger .

Edited by wasted

Hell, Axl got his ass handed to him by a table in Russia. He needs to shape up and start throwing furniture again. There can be no more of this I've fallen and I need Del James to help me up bullshit.

I just hope that then the table got its top handed to it by Axl. It must have been an epic fight. Edited by Scumcat Esq.