I think Kurt Cobain and Axl should have settled their differences with a round of golf.

arnold layne

Say what you want about Axl, but at least he never left a little girl without a father in her life by shooting himself in the face just because he was sad and didn't know how to handle his endless adoration and millions of dollars.

How do you know?

How do I know he shot himself? They did sort of find him with a shotgun nearby and without a face. Considering it wasn't a gangster rapper in 90's, the police seemed to actually look into it and ruled it a suicide.

How did I know he was depressed? Have you listened to nirvana before? hahaha

www.Justiceforkurt.com

Say what you want about Axl, but at least he never left a little girl without a father in her life by shooting himself in the face just because he was sad and didn't know how to handle his endless adoration and millions of dollars.

How do you know?

How do I know he shot himself? They did sort of find him with a shotgun nearby and without a face. Considering it wasn't a gangster rapper in 90's, the police seemed to actually look into it and ruled it a suicide.

Dumb kid. The without a face or head stuff was a distortion.

And don't be ignorant enough to claim other things that aren't true either. It doesn't help you.

Edited by Rustycage

How do you know?

And don't be ignorant enough to claim other things that aren't true either. It doesn't help you.

I sincerely apologize for not knowing the details of a suicide of a musician I'm not a fan of. But really it was ruled a suicide from a self inflicted gunshot. I don't know if there have been appeals to this ruling or anything, but I doubt that is going to change anytime soon, so I don't think I'm wrong. Either way someone else listed shitty things Kurt did while alive (letting the mother of his child shoot heroin while pregnant) which are enough to label him as a dick regardless.

How do you know?

I sincerely apologize for not knowing the details of a suicide of a musician I'm not a fan of. But really it was ruled a suicide from a self inflicted gunshot. I don't know if there have been appeals to this ruling or anything, but I doubt that is going to change anytime soon, so I don't think I'm wrong. Either way someone else listed shitty things Kurt did while alive (letting the mother of his child shoot heroin while pregnant) which are enough to label him as a dick regardless.

What do you think he was supposed to do? IF he even was there, was he going to bitch slap Courtney and everything be ok? What makes you think he even knew?

It was ruled a suicide before the investigators got there therefore there was no "thorough" investigation. It was just another junkie suicide just like TuPac was considered another dead loudmouth. The head was perfectly intact. It's pointless to make comments when you don't even know what you're talking about in the very beginning.

Edited by Rustycage

Ten dollars you didn't even read what TeeJay410 wrote, you just agreed with it.

No, I definitely read it.

You read it, but did you spit or swallow?

jk/lol

Golf is lame. Having "differences" made them both richer, why would they want to settle them. Publicity, baby.

I didn't realize there was so much hostility to Cobain. Everyone seemed to like Nirvana. Duff seemed to think Kurt needed help. The suicide note is clearly someone off their heads.

Blame it on TV documentaries and unauthorized bios that keep resurrecting old feuds, and just supporting your favorite band. To most people, GNR and Nirvana are just music in their ipods.

They'd prob. be playing on the KISS mini golf course.

Edited by dalsh327

I didn't realize there was so much hostility to Cobain. Everyone seemed to like Nirvana. Duff seemed to think Kurt needed help. The suicide note is clearly someone off their heads.

Outside of a couple songs off bleach and nevermind, and dave grohl's drums on in utero, I simply don't like the music. As far as Kurt himself, he seemed like an insufferable prick judging from interviews and his lyrics. As far as the kurt v. axl thing, I'm not exactly a fan of either when it comes to their personalities. Many of the things Kurt called out Axl on were legitimate. But Kurt seemed like a pre-hipster hipster to me, hating on whatever was popular at the time simply for the sake of doing so.