inside the "compound"

Dexterscollar

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some more in my home (ill be back from work in about an hour) i quickly searched for this one :thumbsup:

603462_419588488085046_164583976_n.jpg

Fuck me, who is that on the left

aint that betas kid?

I would be up to no good if I was Axl

Some people say it's Sasha. Anyone know for sure?

excuse my ignorance but who is sasha ?

Sasha Volkova,dated mickey rourke,models granny panties &nd can be seen at the end of the Tel aviv drinking video pitching a bitch fit. :popcorn:

I got some more in my home (ill be back from work in about an hour) i quickly searched for this one :thumbsup:

aint that betas kid?

Sasha Volkova,dated mickey rourke,models granny panties &nd can be seen at the end of the Tel aviv drinking video pitching a bitch fit. :popcorn:

Don't know if it's her or not but if you watch the LAX video where Axl punched out the photographer you can hear him call to Sasha beforehand.

aint that betas kid?

Don't know if it's her or not but if you watch the LAX video where Axl punched out the photographer you can hear him call to Sasha beforehand.

Same one :popcorn:

Was also with the blonde chick doing the Lesbian show on the speaker in London.

(am I allowed to say that?) :popcorn:

Edited by sailaway

208971_479171935445134_350680100_n.jpg

He reminds me a little bit of Gary Oldman in this picture

Gary-Oldman.jpg

:D

Its funny seeing Axl do that pose. Back when he was young, he used to do the same thing, and it gave off a beaten puppy vibe. Apply the same look to an older face and it don't have the same effect. Maybe inside, Axl simply feels the same.

This photo's (or photo's) are staged. Who dresses like that and climbs onto a glass table, just to light candles. In all the photo's, the whole house looks too clean. Maybe this really is how Axl lives. If so, no wonder he don't like being around Slash who probably couldn't handle living in such an environment, it would probably kill all his creavitiy.

469503_420893837954511_1447031493_o.jpg

I think Axl views Jesus as the ultimate idol that man destroyed. The cross is his reminder that we tear down and destroy our idols and then we worship them. I don't think it is so much that Axl is religious in any way, but he does seem to have a fascination with idols in general. (It looked like he had a little buddha statue on the counter in one picture). I might be wrong though and he could be really religious, I hate to think too far into this.

I think Axl views Jesus as the ultimate idol that man destroyed. The cross is his reminder that we tear down and destroy our idols and then we worship them. I don't think it is so much that Axl is religious in any way, but he does seem to have a fascination with idols in general. (It looked like he had a little buddha statue on the counter in one picture). I might be wrong though and he could be really religious, I hate to think too far into this.

You are correct, there is one Buddah sitting on the bench & a larger colour one on the floor. I'm not Buddhist but I love the statues around.

This photo's (or photo's) are staged. Who dresses like that and climbs onto a glass table, just to light candles. In all the photo's, the whole house looks too clean. Maybe this really is how Axl lives. If so, no wonder he don't like being around Slash who probably couldn't handle living in such an environment, it would probably kill all his creavitiy.

The plural of photo is photos,the property of one photo would be Photo's.

That said,why start the snarky Slash commentary? We all know what that degenerates into.

So Chillax :popcorn:

Kinda looks like Sasha in the cake lighting pic - could be, we don't know when that pic was taken.

Sasha and axl broke up in 2007 didnt they? there hasnt been any pic of them together in years.

She was dating (and was engaged to him in July 2010) Dan McMillan after Axl - he went out with both Jade Jagger and Kate Moss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1293716/Sashas-ultimatum-brings-bachelor-Dan-knee.html

Doesn't look like her at the end of the Tel Aviv nightclub video.... From interview with her from August 4, 2011 ( http://globalgrind.com/style/supermodel-sasha-volkova-single-free-lingerie-photos ) : "After five nasty breaks-up, I am finally free and single," the love happy Aries beauty told us excitedly……

Kinda looks like Sasha in the cake lighting pic - could be, we don't know when that pic was taken.

Sasha and axl broke up in 2007 didnt they? there hasnt been any pic of them together in years.

She was dating (and was engaged to him in July 2010) Dan McMillan after Axl - he went out with both Jade Jagger and Kate Moss

http://www.dailymail...r-Dan-knee.html

Doesn't look like her at the end of the Tel Aviv nightclub video.... From interview with her from August 4, 2011 ( http://globalgrind.c...lingerie-photos ) : "After five nasty breaks-up, I am finally free and single," the love happy Aries beauty told us excitedly……

No pic of them together in years???

179212_392144830837248_1357444138_n.jpg

Isn't this Sasha taken in London in June? Some said it was her on the right.

z835.jpg

Out with Duff & Axl 2011

Obviously friends still.

Doesn't look like her at the end of the Tel Aviv nightclub video.... From interview with her from August 4, 2011 ( http://globalgrind.c...lingerie-photos ) : "After five nasty breaks-up, I am finally free and single," the love happy Aries beauty told us excitedly……

z835.jpg

Out with Duff & Axl 2011

Obviously friends still.

thought the top pic was Fernando's girlfriend Carime Lobo ??? But it does kinda look like Sasha

Forgot about the second one - guess the friendship was re-established after she and Dan broke up...

Back on topic .... Its 9:16am in croatia, IMO in 3 or 4hrs Axl is gonna wake up, log into mygnrforum and get pissed at seeing all these pics taken inside his house(even though they were all already on the internets!)

Edited by kittengirl

It appears Axl's desk hasn't moved in 20 years:

pKvIx.jpg

EDIT: Jesus has his own hole in the ceiling so light can shine on him

Just noticed that

Also - it appears Jesus is above a bathtub of some sort. Maybe when it rains, Jesus gets wet and the basin drains out the water?

I'd imagine it would have a glass roof. Can you imagine the woodwork becoming moldy and stale over the years? Also in the newer photo, he has got pictures up, and I doubt there designed to get wet.

Also, the fact that no one would want it to rain in their house and it would be so cold in the winter ;)

z835.jpg

Out with Duff & Axl 2011

Obviously friends still.

it is her arguing at Tel Aviv,Its her and her blonde friend in London this year on the speaker,and its her on the Poland bus picture.

Jesus in a bathtub! :popcorn:

Every Time I look at the title of this topic It makes me think about Waco and the Branch Davidians.

Carry On.

Edited by sailaway

z835.jpg

Out with Duff & Axl 2011

Obviously friends still.

thought the top pic was Fernando's girlfriend Carime Lobo ??? But it does kinda look like Sasha

Forgot about the second one - guess the friendship was re-established after she and Dan broke up...

Back on topic .... Its 9:16am in croatia, IMO in 3 or 4hrs Axl is gonna wake up, log into mygnrforum and get pissed at seeing all these pics taken inside his house(even though they were all already on the internets!)

I thought Fernando was married - no? Looks like the other brother must have kids as there is a photo around with Fernando's nephew, so that might mean Beta is a grandmother. :heart:

Arguing with whom? On speakers in London & bus in Poland - is this video or photos?

watch the end of the tel aviv video,grasshopper :popcorn:

You mean the one in the bar, she is talking to Axl & takes his arm to drag him away. Isn't he a little old to be partying with her? No wonder he gets negative comments when hanging around with these young girls, I understand they've known each other a long time but surely he doesn't have "grown up" conversations with these 20 something year olds.