At the hospital with my girlfriend

TeeJay410

Guest Len B'stard

Never too young to have a stroke, friend's granddaughter had one around 2yrs old.

A little 5yr old boy had a stroke on his first day at school, he ended up at the school I am at in a wheelchair & impaired.

Have to say why on earth would you do that to your body at 19, I mean really. If you're healthy be grateful rather than making yourself ill. There's a lot of people out there who would love to have been born healthy.

Cuz he's a fuckin' moron..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never too young to have a stroke, friend's granddaughter had one around 2yrs old.

A little 5yr old boy had a stroke on his first day at school, he ended up at the school I am at in a wheelchair & impaired.

Have to say why on earth would you do that to your body at 19, I mean really. If you're healthy be grateful rather than making yourself ill. There's a lot of people out there who would love to have been born healthy.

Cuz he's a fuckin' moron..

Putting it politely :o That might be the last time he gets to do drugs & drink, he might spend the rest of his life wondering why he was so stupid while he sits in a wheelchair as his brain slowly dies on him. :(

Fuckin' bunch of tarts, i don't think you're properly alive unless you have a passion for eating, a singular in-built ability to get an erection over the smell of cooking meat, a desire to leap on a fuckin' slab of steak and wanna rip it to shreds with your bare teeth.

You're not in Bongo Bongo land any more lad! Keep that tribesman bollocks to yourself eh? ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Fuckin' bunch of tarts, i don't think you're properly alive unless you have a passion for eating, a singular in-built ability to get an erection over the smell of cooking meat, a desire to leap on a fuckin' slab of steak and wanna rip it to shreds with your bare teeth.

You're not in Bongo Bongo land any more lad! Keep that tribesman bollocks to yourself eh?

*sniffs* i smell white meat :lol:

You're not in Bongo Bongo land any more lad! Keep that tribesman bollocks to yourself eh?

Thats the real difference between the curry back home and the English versions ;)

Or thats what she said.

You are posting this for attention, maybe? Your girlfriend is fine. They will just admit her for a few days to flush out the infection.

Hope you guys are insured. Hospital bills are fucking expensive. Would have been cheaper if she went to the doctor and got a prescription would have been a hell of a lot cheaper.

Edited by Stannis Baratheon

How could she let it escalate this far?

Might be wrong but would it be churlish for me to suggest your capitalist paradise might have put it out of her price range? :shrugs:

A combination of this and the fact that as a single mom she always feels the need to prove her toughness and that she can be independent, I literally had to pick her up and put her in the car a the while she was saying "I'm fine I'm fine".

Regardless she's good now. I was just freaked out last night when I posted this, last time I was there my friend died. It was also scary to see her hooked up to shit. But all in all they out her on a round of cipro (rather surprising considerin thats also used to treat anthrax) and that stuff that makes your urine orange. She should be back to normal in a week. To those who thought this was trolling or attention grubbing, sorry. To the rest of you all thanks for the encouraging words :)

Edited by TeeJay410

Communication has never been my strong suit as you may already know. Just saying this is the last place I would be.

I was just freaked out and had no one to talk to so I thought I'd talk to my imaginary Internet friends haha. It was like I lugged out my laptop, I had my phone.

Think you have a UTI but don't want to see a Doc?

Yeah was thinking the same thing. Even if you have no insurance and you might think it's costly, it cannot be worth the pain you would have to deal with a severe UTI. I've heard stories from girls who have had them that escalated and the pain is excruciating. A doc visit + antibiotics couldn't be that bad.

She's ridiculous like that. As far as the std thing, considering I don't have one and we live together and we are around Eachother constantly with her son, really if she got an std from stepping out on me my first question would be "where did you find the time?"

Edited by TeeJay410

So he is not your kid?

She will have to be on IV if the infection spread to her kidneys.

A "tough" mother is not the same as a "smart" mother.

Probably got that STD from you. Better get yourself checked if you haven't already. Of course all you have to do is deny it and expect us to take your word for it.

Edited by Stannis Baratheon