At the hospital with my girlfriend

TeeJay410

She had a UTI and put off goin to the doctor and taking medicine. She's been doubled over in pain for the past two days, I only finally dragged her to the ER. I'm really worried. I don't know why exactly I'm posting this, maybe not to feel so alone? Im here by myself doing nothing but worrying. Ugh.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She had a UTI and put off goin to the doctor and taking medicine. She's been doubled over in pain for the past two days, I only finally dragged her to the ER. I'm really worried. I don't know why exactly I'm posting this, maybe not to feel so alone? Im here by myself doing nothing but worrying. Ugh.

hope everything works out all right im sure they will find out whats wrong and fix it

i would say some antibiotics would clear that up. sometimes with guys you pee backwards and thats bad so you have to have to tube up there to sort it out. some valves or something need to be switched back. obviously I'm not a doctor! good luck anyway. go to vending machines.

Thanks guys. It's just kinda freaking me out to be here in general, last time I was here my best friend died, and it was his birthday a few days ago. And now this. No fun.

Oh and all hospitals should somehow put a block on accessing webmd from phones. I've diagnosed her with cervical cancer and pregnancy.

Having a UTI would be extremely painful, she should have been treated by her Dr instead of leaving it till it got to this stage. Tell her she's very naughty :bitchfight:

Hopefully they will give her some pain relief & strong medication to take home, the painkillers might make her woozy though. Let us know how she goes.

She's still being checked out now, thankfully my friends mom who is a nurse here is working tonight, so she got through the fast lane.

Oh and believe me, I had been giving her a hard time about going to the doctor. But she's one of those people who feels the need to tough things out.

Thanks guys. It's just kinda freaking me out to be here in general, last time I was here my best friend died, and it was his birthday a few days ago. And now this. No fun.

Oh and all hospitals should somehow put a block on accessing webmd from phones. I've diagnosed her with cervical cancer and pregnancy.

You should never go to WebMD anyway. I had a fever once and it was either the flu, allergies, or AIDS.

She's still being checked out now, thankfully my friends mom who is a nurse here is working tonight, so she got through the fast lane.

Oh and believe me, I had been giving her a hard time about going to the doctor. But she's one of those people who feels the need to tough things out.

my cousin did the same thing and she was in some pain, they put her on an IV with antibiotics and then gave her some to take home and that helped and she was feeling better after a few days

Trust me man you'll be all home tomorrow if not today. Not a doctor by any means but I don't think anyone's died from a UTI of late.

Did it spread to her kidneys or something?

Yup. And whoever said no one has died from a UTI, that's likely but the issue is it spreading to her kidneys.

But.

They got her on IV's on some hardcore antibiotic and are pumping in fluids too. She's going to be fine, however they said if she didn't come here in the next three days she likely would have been coming here in an ambulance.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

You did what you could and she's in the best care now. I'm sure it'll all be just fine. Of course you're going to worry. When someone you care about is in hospital - even over something small, you're naturally going to feel anxious.

Yup. And whoever said no one has died from a UTI, that's likely but the issue is it spreading to her kidneys.

But.

They got her on IV's on some hardcore antibiotic and are pumping in fluids too. She's going to be fine, however they said if she didn't come here in the next three days she likely would have been coming here in an ambulance.

good thing she will be all right sounds like the same thing they did with my cousin

65751_398982590116939_2101778791_n.jpg

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

65751_398982590116939_2101778791_n.jpg

:lol: It's so easy to do that. Do not google stuff when you're sick honestly. Your cold like sympthoms are the early signs of cancer according to google.

Guest Len B'stard

Been up the hospital this week myself actually, the weirdest fuckin' thing happened. My cousin was on his way to work and all of a sudden he's lost the feeling in his right leg? Like in the middle of walking, he just collapsed in the street, fell in the road, right in front of a car? The driver goes he was lucky cuz he saw him stumbling coming up to him so he slowed down a bit otherwise he might've been fuckin' toast. Anyway they get him to the hospital and the lad can't fuckin move his leg, at all, still can't. Weird. Why would that happen, what could possibly cause that? People were saying a stroke and that but fuckin' hell, he's only 19, he can't have a fuckin' stroke, he's a baby.

He weighs about 8 stones though, bad eating habits, you know what it's like when you're young, you just wanna do everything all the time and you don't sleep much, eat on the fly like once a day or something...and then on top of that like, lack of sleep...and on top of that he smokes a bit gear, likes a drink, partial to the odd line or two. Apparently the night before the morning that this happened his mates and him went out and go a shitload of gear (7 draws, not exactly a shitload i suppose) and some booze and some ching, according to him he had 5 spliffs that he can remember, 4 lines and what amounts to about a tumblers worth of Southern Comfort. Fuckin' nothing really innit? Nothing that should fuckin' make your leg lose all fuckin' feeling anyway.

The doctor goes that when you overload or over-pressurise your brain i.e. lack of proper nourishment, lack of sleep you're already in a weakened state and then you throw the sauce of drink and drugs on it and like, your brain goes into some weird mode or something where certain parts of it shut down cuz other parts are using up all the juice or something like that? They said that like, he's gotta walk around on crutches with it, like every hour and they're hoping the feeling returns...if not then Physio...and i don't wanna think about what happens if that don't fuckin' work.

These fuckin' lads today are such prats, "i don't eat", i think you'll find you do eat you thick cunt, you don't make it 19 years on fresh air mate. When did this become clever, to not fuckin' eat?!?! You wanna do charlie and drink and have a toke, fine, do it but at least fuckin' eat and get a fuckin' good nights sleep, y'know what i mean? I mean i'm skinny myself but fuck me you stick a large pizza under my nose and it ain't fuckin' touching the sides, y'know what i mean, suddenly it's fuckin' clever to be starving to death. 8 stones, it's fuckin disgusting that in this day and age in a civilised country where you got all the food in the world that a fuckin' grown man should way 8 fuckin' stones, this ain't fuckin' Somalia.

I really fuckin' worry about these kids, how the fuck are they gonna live, how can you trust someone like that to go out into the fuckin' world and live life with all it's trials and travails and this thick cunt can't even tell when it's dinnertime. Really worried about him if i'm honest...really worried. Feel a bit bad too personally cuz, y'know, i suppose i've not been the best influence in the world..

But.

My point was essentially once you.get a good sort of anti biotics in her she'll be right. Thats a fact.

Been up the hospital this week myself actually, the weirdest fuckin' thing happened. My cousin was on his way to work and all of a sudden he's lost the feeling in his right leg? Like in the middle of walking, he just collapsed in the street, fell in the road, right in front of a car? The driver goes he was lucky cuz he saw him stumbling coming up to him so he slowed down a bit otherwise he might've been fuckin' toast. Anyway they get him to the hospital and the lad can't fuckin move his leg, at all, still can't. Weird. Why would that happen, what could possibly cause that? People were saying a stroke and that but fuckin' hell, he's only 19, he can't have a fuckin' stroke, he's a baby.

He weighs about 8 stones though, bad eating habits, you know what it's like when you're young, you just wanna do everything all the time and you don't sleep much, eat on the fly like once a day or something...and then on top of that like, lack of sleep...and on top of that he smokes a bit gear, likes a drink, partial to the odd line or two. Apparently the night before the morning that this happened his mates and him went out and go a shitload of gear (7 draws, not exactly a shitload i suppose) and some booze and some ching, according to him he had 5 spliffs that he can remember, 4 lines and what amounts to about a tumblers worth of Southern Comfort. Fuckin' nothing really innit? Nothing that should fuckin' make your leg lose all fuckin' feeling anyway.

The doctor goes that when you overload or over-pressurise your brain i.e. lack of proper nourishment, lack of sleep you're already in a weakened state and then you throw the sauce of drink and drugs on it and like, your brain goes into some weird mode or something where certain parts of it shut down cuz other parts are using up all the juice or something like that? They said that like, he's gotta walk around on crutches with it, like every hour and they're hoping the feeling returns...if not then Physio...and i don't wanna think about what happens if that don't fuckin' work.

These fuckin' lads today are such prats, "i don't eat", i think you'll find you do eat you thick cunt, you don't make it 19 years on fresh air mate. When did this become clever, to not fuckin' eat?!?! You wanna do charlie and drink and have a toke, fine, do it but at least fuckin' eat and get a fuckin' good nights sleep, y'know what i mean? I mean i'm skinny myself but fuck me you stick a large pizza under my nose and it ain't fuckin' touching the sides, y'know what i mean, suddenly it's fuckin' clever to be starving to death. 8 stones, it's fuckin disgusting that in this day and age in a civilised country where you got all the food in the world that a fuckin' grown man should way 8 fuckin' stones, this ain't fuckin' Somalia.

I really fuckin' worry about these kids, how the fuck are they gonna live, how can you trust someone like that to go out into the fuckin' world and live life with all it's trials and travails and this thick cunt can't even tell when it's dinnertime. Really worried about him if i'm honest...really worried. Feel a bit bad too personally cuz, y'know, i suppose i've not been the best influence in the world..

I think the it's called "being a fucking fanny" in the medical vernacular! :lol: Nah honestly though, I hope he's okay man, a mate of mine once lost the use of his arm for about a month after a heavy session. Dopey fucker fell asleep with his head in the bog and all his weight on his armpit against the side of the bowl giving himself temporary nerve damage. :lol: Was great in a club though cos he had to tuck it in his pocket on the dancefloor to stop it coming loose and flapping round twatting random people. :D

Guest Len B'stard

I think the it's called "being a fucking fanny" in the medical vernacular! :lol: Nah honestly though, I hope he's okay man, a mate of mine once lost the use of his arm for about a month after a heavy session. Dopey fucker fell asleep with his head in the bog and all his weight on his armpit against the side of the bowl giving himself temporary nerve damage. :lol: Was great in a club though cos he had to tuck it in his pocket on the dancefloor to stop it coming loose and flapping round twatting random people. :D

Thats quite reassuring actually, so you can lose the use for a month and get it back? Thank fuckin' Christ..

Thats quite reassuring actually, so you can lose the use for a month and get it back? Thank fuckin' Christ..

I'm not sure if it's a similar cause at all but yeah, in Rich's case he did. It's like having one of them wanks where you paint your nails red and then kneel on your wrist until it goes numb. He just did it for about six hours rather than a few minutes. :D

Guest Len B'stard

I read something about lads becoming more anorexic. Negative body image. Probably due to those David beckham ads.

Fuckin' bunch of tarts, i don't think you're properly alive unless you have a passion for eating, a singular in-built ability to get an erection over the smell of cooking meat, a desire to leap on a fuckin' slab of steak and wanna rip it to shreds with your bare teeth.

Never too young to have a stroke, friend's granddaughter had one around 2yrs old.

A little 5yr old boy had a stroke on his first day at school, he ended up at the school I am at in a wheelchair & impaired.

Have to say why on earth would you do that to your body at 19, I mean really. If you're healthy be grateful rather than making yourself ill. There's a lot of people out there who would love to have been born healthy.