What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Once the mods realize that you people are causing fewer and fewer people to come to this site, you're all fuckin toast. Have a nice day! =)

its not really them but people that obsess over them that are the problem

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Once the mods realize that you people are causing fewer and fewer people to come to this site, you're all fuckin toast. Have a nice day! =)

That's really just drops in the bucket when you consider Axl Rose is the driving force of views.

As I've said before with lolz, it wouldn't be such an issue if people didn't keep bringing it up. We put the Skype Crew crap in our sigs after people kept calling us out as the crew. Who are we to argue? You want us to be a clique? Fine, we'll make it official.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bullshit.

Gnfnr died because of them and now they're trying to kill this place. Even Randy left gnfnr. Gee I wonder why?

Like I said, enjoy it while it lasts. At some point, it'll become obvious that people are avoiding certain sections because they've become the personal trolling playground of certain persons, some of them from the skype crue.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bullshit.

Gnfnr died because of them and now they're trying to kill this place. Even Randy left gnfnr. Gee I wonder why?

You're stupid. GNFNR died because MyGNR got new management and became more active and more popular.

Go away please.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bullshit.

Like I said, enjoy it while it lasts. At some point, it'll become obvious that people are avoiding certain sections because they've become the personal trolling playground of certain persons, some of them from the skype crue.

its not bullshit, people like you and others instigate shit to get a reaction out of them then cry to the mods after they react

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bullshit.

its not bullshit, people like you and others instigate shit to get a reaction out of them then cry to the mods after they react

I cry to the mods? Hahahaha!!

Who are the ones taking up a disproportionate amount of the mods time? I'll give you a hint: it's not me. I rarely mark anything. But you go to the support forum and it's like it's the skype crue's personal playground. Who cries to the mods again? Yeah, that's what I thought. And they're trying very hard to make D&N their playground too. If that continues to happen, numbers will dwindle as normal fans will be turned off by all the alt account trolling nonsense and anti-new Guns rhetoric.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Bullshit.

Who are the ones taking up a disproportionate amount of the mods time? I'll give you a hint: it's not me. I rarely mark anything. But you go to the support forum and it's like it's the skype crue's personal playground. Who cries to the mods again? Yeah, that's what I thought. And they're trying very hard to make D&N their playground too. If that continues to happen, numbers will dwindle as normal fans will be turned off by all the alt account trolling nonsense and anti-new Guns rhetoric.

and you making that stupid ass thread that was just a trolling attempt to start shit with them that eventually got taken down wasnt a waste of the mods time?

Might wanna check the OP's in all of these threads to see who's to blame! It's getting really silly now!

Very well very well, you may have your Anything Goes section back. I've said what I wanted to.

I apologize for any grievances or offense I may have caused with my thread about Cisco IP Phones being better than Skype.

Might wanna check the OP's in all of these threads to see who's to blame! It's getting really silly now!

its beyond silly at this point, its downright retarded

Randy left for Thomas, even he'll admit to that. (not to put words in his mouth)

To tell you the truth, I'd kind of forgotten why I left. It's a good thing I wrote this letter below.

To: The Mods, GNFNR Posters, and Whom It May Concern,

When Bacardi's resignation was first announced I had mixed emotions as he is a fellow Canadian, but, in an effort to be positive, wanting to make the most of things for my fellow GNFNR posters, I was excited and hoped that somehow this would be a good thing. Of course I realized as things stood, if Bacardi were to come back as a mod it'd be somewhat of a complicated or awkward situation.

Since his resignation I've listened to various posters, mods and even talked with members of the Skype Crew, communicated with and read various public comments from former members of GNFNR, had discussions with Miser, read various chat logs (some legit, some contrived) and read other comments weighing in publicly on Thomas Meadow, Miser and Bacardi.

Under the circumstances I feel that I've been polite, courteous, and open to an amicable solution in my efforts to work something out with GNFNR, Bacardi, the Skype Crew (whom Bacardi is a member of), Thomas Meadow and Miser. Taking into consideration the history of GNFNR, those who plan to still post on GNFNR for reasons of their own, have chosen to accept Bacardi's return as Mod (that for the record are decisions I don't agree with, support or feel the Mods had any right to make), and how (albeit no easy task) those involved with GNFNR have handled things... no offense meant to anyone but GNFNR doesn't appear to be somewhere I'm actually wanted or respected.

For the record, I would not begrudge Bacardi for his past GNFNR Mod accomplishments or recognition for such. Neither I or anyone in my camp has made any formal requests or demands of GNFNR. It's their show not mine.

That said, I won't be posting on GNFNR no more and I respectfully decline my position as a member of GNFNR.

I strongly request that I not be quoted in absentia and please know that no one is authorized nor may anyone be permitted to accept any messages for me or speak on my behalf. Neither former members, Skype Crew representatives nor the GNFNR Mods should imply whether directly, indirectly or by omission that I am included in any purported capacity as a member of this forum.

This decision is personal. This letter is to help clarify things from my perspective. Neither is meant to offend, attack or condemn. Though unfortunately I'm sure there will be those who take offense (God knows how long I'll have to contend with the fallout), I certainly don't intend to disappoint anyone, especially the other posters, with this decision. Since the announcement of Bacardi's return I've actively sought out a solution to what, with all things considered, appears to be a no win, at least for me, "damned if I do, damned if I don't" scenario all the way around.

In regard to a reunion of any kind of either the original Skype Crew or previous Skype Crew lineups, I've publicly made myself more than clear. Nothing's changed.

The only reason, at this point, under the circumstances, in my opinion whether under the guise of "for the board" or whatever justification of the moment, for anyone to continue to ask, suggest or demand a reunion are misguided attempts to distract from my efforts with our current lineup of myself, SS, SLAA, Miser, SOB and Thomas Meadow.

AxlisOld chatted with us a few times back in mid March and I invited him to join us at our Easter chat the week before last. Josh joined us in February and again in April along with his Karaoke band, Loaded in Tokyo, opening up chats in Tokyo and Osaka. For me, with the exception of AxlisOld or Josh joining us on chat if they were so inclined somewhere in the future for an hour or two, that's enough.

There's a seemingly endless amount of revisionism and fantasies out there for the sake of slagging Thomas Meadow and Miser and chatting opportunities masking the actual realities. Until every single one of those generating from or originating with the earlier lineups has been brought out in the light, there isn't room to consider a conversation let alone a return to the forum.

Maybe if I were Bacardi it'd be different. Maybe I'd do it for this reason or that. Peace, whatever. I love our Skype crew now. We're there for each other when the going get's rough. We love our fellow GNR posters (Like Arnold and BBA) and hope they continue to give every ounce of energy and heart they can.

So let sleeping dogs lie or lying dogs sleep or whatever. Time to move on. People get divorced. Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense.

But hey if ya gotta then maybe I can get the "no show, grandstanding, publicity stunt, disrespectful, he doesn't care about his fellow posters" crap out of the way as quickly as I can and let's move on. No one's taking their balls and going home. Don't get it twisted. For more than half a year I've endured the double standards, little people on a power trip Mods of this forum and the ever present seemingly Skype Crew limited supply of TM haters and unscrupulous, irresponsible Mod ass kissing posters. Not to imply anything in this particular circumstance, but from my perspective in regard to both Bacardi and his reinstatement, the ball's never been in our court.

In closing, regardless of my decision and as hard to believe or as ironic as it may seem, I'd like to sincerely thank the Mods (Bonham and SLAA) for their work on GNFNR. More importantly, I'd like to thank the posters for being there over the years, making any success I've had posting possible, and for enjoying and supporting Guns N' Roses music, in all its forms and incarnations.

I wish GNFNR a great run, good luck to all the other posters who continue on with this board, and to others, we look forward to seeing you on other GNR forums!!

Sincerely,

Randy Lahey

P.S. Long Live 87transam

Final Note: I'd appreciate it if you posted my letter in full if you decide to try and post it as news. Also, get in touch with Miser on Skype if you want to see the chat log that forced Bacardi to resign (or be fired) in the first place.

Very well very well, you may have your Anything Goes section back. I've said what I wanted to.

I apologize for any grievances or offense I may have caused with my thread about Cisco IP Phones being better than Skype.

Hey, I was down to discuss that, if you recall I commented on Skype's stabilty.