What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

Next time these fuck nuts start derailing threads with their inside jokes and personal grudges they should be banned for two weeks.

I'd say 1 week.

EDIT: I find this thread difficult to masturbate to. Make it fapworthy please or GTFO.

boobs?

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread seems to be a circle jerk for the so called "skype crew", btw guys, you couldn't change my Skype password? I forgot it.

Would be nice if it were kept in one thread instead of spreading it all over the board.

Can we pin this thread and make it the official Skype CrewTM hate thread? :awesomeface:

I'm so moist right now.

22.jpg

I told you about Gaytimes didnt I? They is amah-zing. My bed smells like cock at the moment.

I'm so moist right now.

22.jpg

Not when your names Arnold Layne it ain't :D

You saying my boy Nate is bent for himself? Ol' hairbrush up the jacksie?

I told you about Gaytimes didnt I? They is amah-zing. My bed smells like cock at the moment.

That's not your bed you dusky bograt, you've been interfering with the chickens in the barn again haven't you? <_<

That's not your bed you dusky bograt, you've been interfering with the chickens in the barn again haven't you? <_<

I eat beans a lot not chicken. Chicken gives you gay bowel syndrome. I also dont want dick

Guest Broskirose

I was a part of Skype crew for a couple days, didn't leave for any particular reason I love everyone in it, Im just not a fan of Skype.

I thought it was because arnold kicked you and Chloe out of the convo :lol:

Edited by Broskirose

Guest Broskirose

Broski you must quit the crew. It is the only way.

I'm sorry SOB I can't do that. I guess this means we're enemy's now. It's been a pleasure working with you.

One day when the time is right SONOFABROSKI will return.

"It's easy to grin"...