What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh, gang up in progress. See now I don't understand, your last word was giving me the last word. I said "Bye," as a last word, to which you responded with yet another word.

I just don't get the "lolk" bye. What was so funny? Just say bye.

i think i read the skype crew were part of the illuminati that are responsible for 9/11, the black plague and potentially the crash of the word wide economy

also rumors persist they are part of a skype circle jerk where lucrecia is the referee

i dont know which to believe though

Forgive me for I am socially awkward. Was that your last word?

I'll bet you're an excellent driver however. :popcorn:

He's not autistic.

Til you fly the "colours" in your sig you can fuck off with the rest of em, redcoat.

Word. You're ejected from all skype group calls.

dazey is "special"

8474739.jpg?1309732852

i think i read the skype crew were part of the illuminati that are responsible for 9/11, the black plague and potentially the crash of the word wide economy

also rumors persist they are part of a skype circle jerk where lucrecia is the referee

i dont know which to believe though

Well I was called the black plague once by a teacher so you might be onto something.

Forgive me for I am socially awkward. Was that your last word?

I'll bet you're an excellent driver however. :popcorn:

He's not autistic.

Til you fly the "colours" in your sig you can fuck off with the rest of em, redcoat.

Word. You're ejected from all skype group calls.

dazey is "special"

8474739.jpg?1309732852

Not cool.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Next time these fuck nuts start derailing threads with their inside jokes and personal grudges they should be banned for two weeks.

I agree. I don't mind if a thread is derailed every now and then. Shit happens. But when almost every thread in the Anything Goes section has got inside jokes from a bunch of people, it's really annoying for all outsiders.

Next time these fuck nuts start derailing threads with their inside jokes and personal grudges they should be banned for two weeks.

I agree. I don't mind if a thread is derailed every now and then. Shit happens. But when almost every thread in the Anything Goes section has got inside jokes from a bunch of people, it's really annoying for all outsiders.

I will spend millions to live to the point that I witness Sweden's negative birthrate amounts to a majority that over runs you and your kin.

I'm sure the rest of the Crew would agree that this whole thing would blow over if people stopped investigating Skype Crew like it was 9/11. Seriously, we get drunk and joke about stupid shit...bout it...

...also...Homan get on Skype...JOOOOOIN UUUSSSSSSSS....

Edited by AxlisOld

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Whatever you say. I'm sure many agree with me that it's annoying though.

It's just a GNR forum, SS. Don't take this shit so seriously.

It is a forum though. Not a chat. A forum need some structure or else there's no point in having a forum.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I'ma smoke a cig and take a piss then I'll get on.

Whatever you say. I'm sure many agree with me that it's annoying though.

It's just a GNR forum, SS. Don't take this shit so seriously.

It is a forum though. Not a chat. A forum need some structure or else there's no point in having a forum.

You're so fascist it makes me sick.

Edited by AbominableHoman