What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazey

I don't have a beef of any kind with you. Not in any way shape or form. :shrugs:

^ That is why he blames me for all those times you posted videos of him all over the internet. (Even though I was the one who asked you to delete it on Twitter)

Oh dear god buggery fuckadoodledoo! Can't I even be a cunt of my own volition any more?

No. Because I'm the "ringleader" and you all do my bidding, apparently. :jerkoff:

"I do declare your honour, t'was nothing to do with I! The Sheep interfered with itself and the rest was all that bitch Andrea's fault!"

Hmmmm, seems plausible! Right that's me off onto the moors for the night. Toodles! :D

Edited by Dazey

Well Halleluiah, I feel it.

Don't know if I "feel it" but I love that song.

I go running to that song, its on my 'Workout' playlist, and for some reason the volume is like 3000% on that song and it always scares the shit out of me when it comes on.

I dunno how in the hell someone can have around as many posts as I do in just 2 or 3 years. I spent way too much of the last 8 and a half years on this forum and have posted quite a bit. I can't imagine doing it any more than I do. Do you get anything else done in the day?