What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

This is starting to read like a typical GNFNR thread. :thumbsup:

RIP

Yeah, I'm sorry, that really wasn't my intention. I won't post more about my personal problems with anyone in this thread again. My apologies.

We all need to remember the days of old every now and then :bitchfight:

This is just gonna turn into a situation where Skype is added to the word filter.

Edited by AxlisOld

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Broskirose

I was going to post a serious reply to this thread and the few fagass posts in here, but than I realised that no one has yet said....

SKYPE CREW ASSEMBLE

It was more like Kev, myself, Mm713, Nick (stacksondeck), Twolf, and then you part timers that would show up when you weren't to busy being cool. :max:

So he's a real actual person?

(Side note: I have no idea why I read this thread. I have no life whatsoever.)

It was more like Kev, myself, Mm713, Nick (stacksondeck), Twolf, and then you part timers that would show up when you weren't to busy being cool. :max:

So he's a real actual person?

(Side note: I have no idea why I read this thread. I have no life whatsoever.)

Nick was probably the greatest cupcake I've ever seen on the net. May he rest in peace.

Nick/stax was great. Whatever happened to him? I still see him around on last.fm from time to time.

I have no idea. I havent seen him since mymafiamania died. Kev might still be in touch with him, but I have no idea where kev is either.

I always thought stacksondeck was Kevin?

A valid assumption. Both contained high levels of badassery.

Moop <3

I don't think kevin was stax. Both kevin and stacks posted over at damaged and had thousands of posts each. Why bother putting that much effort into trolling?

:heart:

I talked to both kevin and nick simultaneously on IRC, so unless Kev is insanely good at multitasking, I doubt they're the same.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Is this the famous Nick who did the impression of kevin on the TM show? That was hilarious :lol:

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Is this the famous Nick who did the impression of kevin on the TM show? That was hilarious :lol:

I regret not listening to TMs shows now. I couldn't be bothered listening to all the bullshit between all the gems.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thomasmeadow/2010/10/04/mygnr-gnr-thomas-chat-gnr-lies-batman-3

Around 24 minutes in is where the fake Kevin calls in. The real Kevin calls in moments later. :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I regret not listening to TMs shows now. I couldn't be bothered listening to all the bullshit between all the gems.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thomasmeadow/2010/10/04/mygnr-gnr-thomas-chat-gnr-lies-batman-3

Around 24 minutes in is where the fake Kevin calls in. The real Kevin calls in moments later. :lol:

:lol:

All of his impressions on that were great. Were all of them Nick?