What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Once the mods realize that you people are causing fewer and fewer people to come to this site, you're all fuckin toast. Have a nice day! =)

I don't think many people would give one single goddam fuck if you left.

You can swim in your cesspool here in Anything Goes to your little heart's content arnie, I just vacationed here for two days. I just came back so I could say one last goodbye to you. Could you lie to me and tell me you'll miss me just a little?

However young padawan, in Discussion & News I shall continue to vigorously defend the honor of the kingdom and repudiate purveyors of malice and unrest. You have been warned. :xmasssanta:

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Once the mods realize that you people are causing fewer and fewer people to come to this site, you're all fuckin toast. Have a nice day! =)

I don't think many people would give one single goddam fuck if you left.

You can swim in your cesspool here in Anything Goes to your little heart's content arnie, I just vacationed here for two days. I just came back so I could say one last goodbye to you. Could you lie to me and tell me you'll miss me just a little?

However young padawan, in Discussion & News I shall continue to vigorously defend the honor of the kingdom and repudiate purveyors of malice and unrest. You have been warned. :xmasssanta:

That's more than ok with me, so long as you get the fuck out of Anything Goes.

Just like I may drive out people from the forum by posting in Discussion & News, you probably drive out more people in well...everything else.

GNR is a bad band and you should be ashamed of yourself

Oh is it a band? Because I thought page 23 of the skype manifesto said it's not a band.

I wish you assholes would make up your minds.

:xmasssanta:

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

Oh is it a band? Because I thought page 23 of the skype manifesto said it's not a band.

Page 24, paragraph 6, sub section 3 to be exact. It's just after the part about Popcorn being a chode. :P

You know I must say, I was really proud of my Cisco IP Phone thread.

I think i pushed it too far by putting "skype is for people with low standards" in the subheading.

If not for that, I Think I coulda gotten away with it, and trolled you guys good. *cue dukes of hazard music*

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

All forms of GNR are bad, you suck, and you're dumb.

Everything you do or type sucks. Seriously man. You're a second rate human being, at best, and people you don't even know hate you. That must not feel good.

You know I must say, I was really proud of my Cisco IP Phone thread.

I think i pushed it too far by putting "skype is for people with low standards" in the subheading.

If not for that, I Think I coulda gotten away with it, and trolled you guys good. *cue dukes of hazard music*

gunshooting.gif

All forms of GNR are bad, you suck, and you're dumb.

Everything you do or type sucks. Seriously man. You're a second rate human being, at best, and people you don't even know hate you. That must not feel good.

Selfish bastard.