What the fuck is skype crew???

Jungle Joe

Randy:

My apologies, I retract my previous statement. You clearly had different reasons for leaving and I had no right to assume.

I feel I should edit and note that Randy's post was also one of the best satire's one could think of, given the current situation.

Edited by AxlisOld

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cry to the mods? Hahahaha!!

Who are the ones taking up a disproportionate amount of the mods time? I'll give you a hint: it's not me. I rarely mark anything. But you go to the support forum and it's like it's the skype crue's personal playground. Who cries to the mods again? Yeah, that's what I thought. And they're trying very hard to make D&N their playground too. If that continues to happen, numbers will dwindle as normal fans will be turned off by all the alt account trolling nonsense and anti-new Guns rhetoric.

Might wanna check the OP's in all of these threads to see who's to blame! It's getting really silly now!

Ah fuck Dazey, they got you too? Fucking cultist bullshit! :angry:

Popcorn is like the Donald Trump of forum wars. Nobody really wants his opinion but he's throwing it out there because he knows he'll get attention.

He also has a really bad looking combover. :lol:

Who are the ones taking up a disproportionate amount of the mods time? I'll give you a hint: it's not me. I rarely mark anything. But you go to the support forum and it's like it's the skype crue's personal playground. Who cries to the mods again? Yeah, that's what I thought. And they're trying very hard to make D&N their playground too. If that continues to happen, numbers will dwindle as normal fans will be turned off by all the alt account trolling nonsense and anti-new Guns rhetoric.

Might wanna check the OP's in all of these threads to see who's to blame! It's getting really silly now!

To be fair it's getting to the stage where it's so ridiculous it's funny so this stays until people stop getting a hard on over the whole thing and stop picking on us. Popcorn you big meany! :cry::cry::cry:

To be fair it's getting to the stage where it's so ridiculous it's funny so this stays until people stop getting a hard on over the whole thing and stop picking on us. Popcorn you big meany! :cry::cry::cry:

Well, have fun with it man. I'm just gonna do my thing. Whatever that is.

Go ahead...add it to your sig, evidently it gives you special powers on the forums.

Edited by AxlisOld

Go ahead...add it to your sig, evidently it gives you special powers on the forums.

I'm a fucking ninja. :ph34r: I don't need any special powers.

this thread seems to be a circle jerk for the so called "skype crew", btw guys, you couldn't change my Skype password? I forgot it.

Sorry, man, we just sold off to Microsoft. :shrugs:

what the fuck is wrong with you guys? this isn't the late 90s!

We sold it for an inflated price because Microsoft had a hard-on for it's "national security" implications. :shrugs:

Don't judge me too bad though, I slowly jerked off with my own tears to this song as I signed the papers

this thread seems to be a circle jerk for the so called "skype crew", btw guys, you couldn't change my Skype password? I forgot it.

Sorry, man, we just sold off to Microsoft. :shrugs:

what the fuck is wrong with you guys? this isn't the late 90s!

We sold it for an inflated price because Microsoft had a hard-on for it's "national security" implications. :shrugs:

Don't judge me too bad though, I slowly jerked off with my own tears to this song as I signed the papers

I assume they paid you extra for that little show, I head Bill or Bob or whoever is CEO nowerdays likes that sort of thing

Edited by Use Your Delusion 1

Next time these fuck nuts start derailing threads with their inside jokes and personal grudges they should be banned for two weeks.

I'd say 1 week.

EDIT: I find this thread difficult to masturbate to. Make it fapworthy please or GTFO.

Edited by UcudBmine