The "Better music video" - what happened?

phaeryen

Try to write an open letter to Axl with this title,maybe will give a f@cking answer damn. :popcorn: :popcorn:

personally, I hate the culture of "open letters" between people on the internet. most of the time, it is not catering to the parties in question, but the general public.

it's a very hypocritical 00's internet mediastunt kind of shindig.

but since the video is slated to be 'available shortly'(2008?), the thing definately deserves an ongoing thread here.

giving the video the "silence treatment" just won't do in my books.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting for that video.

I lost interest. Sick of waiting.

Same. Axl blows more than Elton John at releasing shit.

I wanna see it as long as its the Robin-centric version. I assume he's all over the video since its a "Robin song" and I wanna see Axl's vision of introducing Robin to the world.

I am still waiting for that video.

I lost interest. Sick of waiting.

Same. Axl blows more than Elton John at releasing shit.

I wanna see it as long as its the Robin-centric version. I assume he's all over the video since its a "Robin song" and I wanna see Axl's vision of introducing Robin to the world.

better is a robin song. better isn't a dj or a ronald song. it's a robin song. the intro/outro riffs 2 better r robin. the middle guitar parts is robin. the classic rock solo at the end is robin. everything about better is robin. so. it's time axl releases the better video featurin' robin finck and special guest star lara 4 fans 2 enjoy

Ummm Axl invited Robin to play at the a show in the last year... Slash level betrayal? Please.

yeah calling it slash-level was kind of overdoing it on my part. nothing can compare with the hate axl has for slash, because slash is probably the only guitarist to ever overshadow a singer as the mascot of a rock n roll band. tragic irony that it had to be guns n roses where that happened . . .

Well you are wrong on this point. In the grand scheme of rock n roll guitar players are pretty close as dar as popularity and importance. Jimmy page > robert plant pete townsend > roger daultry just to name 2. And the who and zeppelin are heavyweights. And over all slash isnt more famous than axl rose. Slash's career may have been public for longer, but at no time has slash been more famous than axl was circa 92. He was on every mag back then.

I'm asking this again but, do you get silenced/banned in jarmo's concentration camp for speaking about the better video nowadays? the thing kind of puts his place at an awkward position because clearly nu-guns don't want people to talk about the better video anymore, yet it was slated to be coming out soon by the gingerheaded one himself!

the thing kind of puts his place at an awkward position because clearly nu-guns don't want people to talk about the better video anymore, yet it was slated to be coming out soon by the gingerheaded one himself!

Why wouldn't fans of the current lineup want to talk about the video anymore?

• 4 weeks later...

IMO Fink leaving, not being able to get brain back, bucket long gone all had an effect on the video. Alot of the people in this video or that had anything to do w/ CD are gone.

All in all it's a cool video and a shame it didn't get released