Make one bold statement about Guns N' Roses

TeeJay410

Make one statement that while possibly unpopular or crazy, you believe to be true about gn'r.

Mine: Despite my general uneasy feeling with the new lineup in and love for the old band and their music, Better is lyrically the greatest thing Axl has ever written specifically the last verse.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, No. (to the my Michelle claim)

Let's not do this. If everyone in this thread decides to reply to everything they disagree with, the point of the thread will be lost and it'll just turn into another Attitude fight.

This x100000

This can be a great place to get out feelings you've had for the band for a while but never quite had a place to voice it. Maybe we'll find out we all think the same thing about a subject but we all thought it was too crazy to say aloud.

Oh My God is better than 4 songs on AFD.

great thread btw

I agree. What four songs? I'd go think "I Think About You", "Anything Goes", "You're Crazy", and "Out ta Get Me".

And thank ya

It's So Easy, Out ta Get Me, My Michelle, Anything Goes

I actually really like Think About You and Todd Kerns' live performance gave me a soft spot for the AFD version of You're Crazy.

Edited by bacardimayne

Let's not do this. If everyone in this thread decides to reply to everything they disagree with, the point of the thread will be lost and it'll just turn into another Attitude fight.

Okay then, your Version is so much better, i apologize for ever saying anything.

Okay then, your Version is so much better, i apologize for ever saying anything.

Point_over_your_head.jpg