Do you think we will eventually see a 'Greatest Hits' album from NuGNR?

BBA

According to MLS and a couple others, CD did produce two major hit songs. CD and Better.

wasn't 'street of dreams' a smash hit too? i never heard it on the radio, nor do i personally know anyone who liked it, but i believe it was a hit song.

after the "band" releases their second, third, and maybe even 4th album, do you think we will see a 'greatest hits' album from NuGNR?

way to get waaaaaaaaaaay ahead of yourself - too see a greatest hits album, they'd need a few hits - right now they have 1 album and none of the songs were hits, or even close to it

I wouldn't want them to put another hits album out, just because the one that's out could set "best selling album of all time" records.

If it comes to a point where he has 4 albums' worth of material out before the end of the decade he could out a 1 CD compilation out, maybe throw in some leftover stuff and alternate takes as a bonus disc.

Hits packages require hits to fill them with.

umm .. what about 'better' 'chinese democracy' and 'street of dreams'?

Are you talking about "good songs" or "hits"?

I find 13 out of 14 songs on Chinese to be "great songs" myself but it had zero "hits".

If that doesn't work, they could put out a greatest hits of all the bands solos. They could promote it as one of those albums that help you sleep, like where you hear rain falling or waves on the beach.

Oh you mean like apocalyptic love?

Hits packages require hits to fill them with.

umm .. what about 'better' 'chinese democracy' and 'street of dreams'?

they are one 1 album, yoy already should own it. Ths version can never release a greatest hits CD until they have their own music to put on it. I dont want to hear them cover UYI or AFD songs, we al;ready have the best versions we are ever going to get