Why Are You here???

ll_tj1

Because gnr only really exist to me through the forums. They don't produce anything so I can't buy anything and dont do any media so I can't read a magazine about them.

Of course their are tours which come within a few hundred miles of me every few years but I get to know about them only via the Internet and this forum.

Then you have the few hundred interviews these last years in various magazines, the new merch (some of which were made available to you through this very forum), the concerts, and of course the record released only 4 years ago. What more do you expect from a band?

Sorry I should have said media involving Axl as he's the only one who matters and frankly i couldnt give two shits what any of the others have to say.

I wouldn't be seen dead in any of the merch.

The concerts? Yeah i said I come here to read about the tours, what was your point?

The record was released 4 years ago. Yes you are correct. Again what's your point?

My point is that the band behaves as most other bands of their age and that there really isn't much to complain about except for a total lack of recent communication from Axl as to what their plans are. But now I know it wasn't really the band you complained about, but Axl.

But now I know it wasn't really the band you complained about, but Axl.

But Axl IS the band and has been for the last 15 years or so. I mean who actually cares about the next interview with Bumble or Ashba? There's nothing they can tell anybody and they have zero influence or control over the band's next move so it's meaningless. :shrugs:

But Axl IS the band and has been for the last 15 years or so. I mean who actually cares about the next interview with Bumble or Ashba? There's nothing they can tell anybody and they have zero influence or control over the band's next move so it's meaningless. :shrugs:

To me and to you it might be redundant to read yet another interview with these guys where they say nothing abut the future of the band, but if you are a teenage fan you might feel otherwise. You know, those kids with Dj posters on their wall. Even back in the day, interviews with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven wasn't always as informative about the future -- because the band was just as dysfunctional back then. but I still enjoyed reading them. When I was a kid. Besides, Bumble's interviews are occasionally funny.

To me and to you it might be redundant to read yet another interview with these guys where they say nothing abut the future of the band, but if you are a teenage fan you might feel otherwise. You know, those kids with Dj posters on their wall. Even back in the day, interviews with Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven wasn't always as informative about the future -- because the band was just as dysfunctional back then. but I still enjoyed reading them. When I was a kid. Besides, Bumble's interviews are occasionally funny.

I am sure they exist :D Haven't you seen the picture of that hysteric fan from a recent show?

I am sure they exist :D Haven't you seen the picture of that hysteric fan from a recent show?

The fact they exist is the troubling thing, but what the heck I'll laugh anyway :D

Dont post mutch....but Ive been around for a long long time....much to long. For those that believe Axl should still sound like a 28 year rock star.....fuck you....names that comes to mind are Barry from GNFRR's....but there are others...you people can on can talk all you want about the Slash and Axl bullshit. Facts remain that everyone else has made there piece with Axl. So why is it Axl's fault that Salash hasn't????? Its got to be like trieing to make up with a girlriend that publicly cheated on you! Could you do it?? Not me?? no way..

Please tell me you never attended school

So why is it Axl's fault that Salash hasn't?????

You mean like the time Slash went to Axl's house and Axl refused to see him?

Again, no one has ever said that Axl refused to see Slash. Not Slash, not Beta, not Axl. All speculation and assumption.

I think we all know it's true though to be fair. ;)

I'm here becuase AFD is one of the best albums ever, without Slash Axl Duff Adler Izzy meeting up it would never exist.

:thumbsup:

this

I'm here for anything related to the classic lineup and their individuals efforts. I take a few shots at Axl from time to time, but lord knows I love that crazy bastard no matter what.

Dont post mutch....but Ive been around for a long long time....much to long. For those that believe Axl should still sound like a 28 year rock star.....fuck you....names that comes to mind are Barry from GNFRR's....but there are others...you people can on can talk all you want about the Slash and Axl bullshit. Facts remain that everyone else has made there piece with Axl. So why is it Axl's fault that Salash hasn't????? Its got to be like trieing to make up with a girlriend that publicly cheated on you! Could you do it?? Not me?? no way..

First of all: wrong section.

Second of all: no bashing other forums, users, etc. - especially not in this section!

Thirdly: English, please!

There's a lot of heated debate going on these days and people have their opinions, but creating a thread to point this out is redundant and only draws more attention to those kinds of people who get their kicks making a fuss. (Not saying legitimately negative opinions can't be stated in a constructive manner, mind you. Just to get that clear so I'm not accused of trying to tell people they can't complain. But starting a new thread to complain about people who complain is even worse!)