What's the worst music act from your country?

Guest Iron Fist SS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

When she wakes up late in the morning light and the day has just begun, she opens up her eyes and says, oh what a morningggg :lol: Can't believe i still remember the words to that! My sister used to love them when they came out, Ace of Base "she's going to getcha, ALLLL that she wants, is another baybeehhh" :lol: What a load of wank!

Worst thing to come out of here though? Hmmm, i suppose U2 are paddys, don't really count. The Spice Girls? I dunno, see shit acts ain't hard to name, the majority tend to be shit, it's the cool ones you gotta weed out.

Coldplay? Just all them moaney fuckin' dreary wet weekend bands of the 00s.

Edited by sugaraylen

I wouldn't want to be a Brit and have to judge the worst musical act. I know there's a lot of pop sort of rubbish, but even the crap pop stuff out of there has more going for it than some of the 'better' stuff to come out of other countries, I reckon. I mean, the standard of music in general to come out of the UK over the last 50 years is astounding. And the sheer volume as well for the population is incredible.

Guest Len B'stard

I wouldn't want to be a Brit and have to judge the worst musical act. I know there's a lot of pop sort of rubbish, but even the crap pop stuff out of there has more going for it than some of the 'better' stuff to come out of other countries, I reckon. I mean, the standard of music in general to come out of the UK over the last 50 years is astounding. And the sheer volume as well for the population is incredible.

Oh there's some right fuckin' cack comin' out of here too young lady, trust. Boyzone? Westlife? Hear'say? The Spice Mingers? That mumbling fuckin' prick from Bradford.

Hey Dazey, whats the difference between Gareth Gates and Fred West? Not a lot, they both can't finish a sentence :lol:

Oh there's some right fuckin' cack comin' out of here too young lady, trust. Boyzone? Westlife? Hear'say? The Spice Mingers? That mumbling fuckin' prick from Bradford.

Westlife is Irish, so is U2. They achieved independence almost a century ago, move on! :lol:

There are so many awful bands around here that it's a tough decision, but I think I will say Camela (believe it or not they are pretty famous and they even have fans!):

Among the internationally known ones I guess it's Enrique Iglesias.

Edited by izzygirl

Guest Len B'stard

The Bay City Rollers... or maybe Glasvegas?

oi oi oi!!! fuckin' leave off the Bay City Rollers you scummy fuckin' traitor, they're the bollocks man! :)

S A T U R D A Y NIGHT!!! :D:D:D

Hey Dazey, whats the difference between Gareth Gates and Fred West? Not a lot, they both can't finish a sentence :lol:

Shit, you're right! Those boy bands didn't even enter my mind, I have mentally blocked them out to save myself from post traumatic stress disorder in case I accidentally have to encounter their 'music' in a situation that is out of my control (for instance, at a shopping centre). One Direction are British aren't they? They could go to the top of the list, but thinking about it now I'd have to say Rick Astley. I don't think there's another singer I hate more on this earth than Rick Astley.

I am tempted to say Europe, but I'll go with Ace of Base. I absolutely hate them, from the bottom of my heart.

Is A-ha on the all time hate list?

A-ha is fucking awesome! The lead singer is one of the finest male specimens ever to walk the planet, I tell you. Bloody sexy Norwegians! And their music was great. Take on Me, The Sun Always Shines on TV, The Living Daylights, Hunting High and Low. Man that guy could sing! :takethat: