"Better" music video leak discussion - DISCUSSION ONLY

ceres

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video is average at best.

the video is fuckin' crap, that's why it hasn't been released

and all the songs that are in axl's vault are fuckin' crap too, that's why they aren't being released :shrugs:

Axl lost something along the way... Yeah, he lost his band, and now he's stuck with random guys who can't write good songs.

very bad video compared to the ones made by the real gnr

it looks so amateurish, like everything related to fakegnr

Helllo. I wash rinse and repeat everything every other negative asshole says. Nice to meet you.

Dude, go watch Paradise City, then watch this. It follows almost the exact same fucking formula. Get your head out of your ass and your life out of your parents' basement.

If that had come out back when the album was released I think it would have been a great help in the promotion. It's nothing epic, just a solid bunch of clips. The only thing I didn't like was the titles for each person. Plus having bucket in there might have been confusing. Still though it would have been something.

Helllo. I wash rinse and repeat everything every other negative asshole says. Nice to meet you.

Dude, go watch Paradise City, then watch this. It follows almost the exact same fucking formula. Get your head out of your ass and your life out of your parents' basement.

great post :thumbsup:

But the same recipe leads to a fundamentally different dish when it's done by an chef and an amateur. Of course it's the same principle, nothing to say against that. It's just badly done. I guess it's just a test, a visualization how the finished product SHOULD have looked.

If that had come out back when the album was released I think it would have been a great help in the promotion. It's nothing epic, just a solid bunch of clips. The only thing I didn't like was the titles for each person. Plus having bucket in there might have been confusing. Still though it would have been something.

Rock n roll videos dont get played anywhere these days. Promotion consists more of live performances, merchandise, interviews and store visits. It wouldve been cool to put a book out explaining the arduous task of making this album.

Anyways, the video is amateurish at best so dont mind the titles. Its nice that buckethead wasnt forgotten as this video came together during 2006-07 tour. Releasing it now would be more confusing as theres addition of DJ ashba and subtraction of Axl's braids.

But the same recipe leads to a fundamentally different dish when it's done by an chef and an amateur. Of course it's the same principle, nothing to say against that. It's just badly done. I guess it's just a test, a visualization how the finished product SHOULD have looked.

So, then it's not really about the type of video? It's about the band?

Really, this isn't any different conceptually than the "Dead Horse" video, which was a live/rehearsal footage video done by the old band.

Ali

Ha! Sweet!

So, then it's not really about the type of video? It's about the band?

Really, this isn't any different conceptually than the "Dead Horse" video, which was a live/rehearsal footage video done by the old band.

Ali

Hi Ali,seems some can't do without their daily drama and dose of negativity.

There is no pleasing some people,nothing .will ever measure up to their unjustified and unrealistic expectations.

Funny how some of the most rabid ones either weren't around for the earlier lineup,and have never seen the current lineup live,basing their almighty opinions on Utube videos

It's not fake. For one there's the never before seen footage. Two, it's too professionally done. The little red men aren't real and would need to be done by someone experienced in animation.

Also, how can anyone say it's the worst GnR video ever? Has anyone seen the Garden of Eden video?

This is the official video. So many things in it correlate to past rumors (scene of Axl riding the bike, Lars Ulrich, the sped-up footage of them on the bus, etc.). I love this backstage shit, but overall, it is a very amateurish video, though my suspicion is that this isn't the final cut. It's really lacking polish and a final touch. It's cut very rough. But there's no way in hell this isn't the real deal. Can't believe some people are yelling fake...