Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl always does great interviews (when he does them) and have always hoped he'd do more of this stuff. I'm hoping the great crowd reaction tonight may encourage him to get out there more. Real nice interview tonight.

Also, to those saying Axl was buzzed, I really don't think he was. He was too sharp with his responses when Kimmel asked him about specific stuff, especially as it relates to the past. No way would he have remembered stuff that quickly if he was wasted.

On TV he didn't seem messed up in any way

Great job Axl! The "lateness" stuff got a little tired- but on the whole Jimmy did a good job and succeeded in drawing out some of the lighter and more charming sides of Axl's personality. Bumble was pretty funny "on the spot" too. Great to see him out in support of Axl and for the whole band to get a shout out individually. Crowd was awesome too. Well done all around.

Finally- that framed Oscar Wilde quote in Axl's house is CLASSIC. Lol.

Fuckin fantastic to see Axl, thought he was hilarious.

Jimmy Kimmel sucked and should be shamed as a journalist for that interview, god awful.

Kimmel worked with what he had. He seemed just as nervous as Axl, I'm sure there was a long list of stuff he could/couldn't bring up in the interview and it seemed like he went back to the Axl being late stuff as his fallback to try and keep things loose since Axl was able to laugh about it, too.