Axl Rose on Jimmy Kimmel talk show Discussion Thread

ppruks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have high expectations in terms of "big news" so I really enjoyed it. More importantly, Axl really showed everyone what a cool guy he can be.I was a bit annoyed when Kimmel mentioned the lateness for the third time cause they have in fact been pretty much on time the last couple of years.

12 minutes was really short. I could have watched hours of this stuff.There are so many questions to ask somebody like Axl.

I think Kimmel did ok. He didn't kiss ass as much as they did on that metal show.

Axl hit it out of the park tonight. He did seem a bit nervous at the start, but loosened up pretty quick, and was charming and funny.

Talk shows are all about softball questions. I certainly would have liked Jimmy to have asked one question about new music, but other than that it was pretty much what I expected. Really showed Axl in a positive light as a mellow guy with a good sense of humour, which I don't think a lot of the general public has any idea about.

As others have mentioned, hope Axl had fun and will do more interviews in the future.

Great job Axl.

I didn't have high expectations in terms of "big news" so I really enjoyed it. More importantly, Axl really showed everyone what a cool guy he can be.I was a bit annoyed when Kimmel mentioned the lateness for the third time cause they have in fact been pretty much on time the last couple of years.

12 minutes was really short. I could have watched hours of this stuff.There are so many questions to ask somebody like Axl.

I think Kimmel did ok. He didn't kiss ass as much as they did on that metal show.

This.

BRAVO! :thumbsup:

He was great, simply great. Funny as hell, in great form, as he's been for some time now. Then he feeds the whole crowd and crew, unreal, I mean that's a 12k gift, plus 20k in free tickets, amazingly cool in an Oprah sort of way! A much better interview than TMS, great as that was, but the live factor and the interviewer not being awake for 48 hrs waiting really added a lot. Smooth as can be, well done Ax, Peace!

BRAVO! :thumbsup:

He was great, simply great. Funny as hell, in great form, as he's been for some time now. Then he feeds the whole crowd and crew, unreal, I mean that's a 12k gift, plus 20k in free tickets, amazingly cool in an Oprah sort of way! A much better interview than TMS, great as that was, but the live factor and the interviewer not being awake for 48 hrs waiting really added a lot. Smooth as can be, well done Ax, Peace!

Four tickets does equate to 20k

tks for putting a link up so us in the uk could see it a would like to say a loved the interview and axl did look good a take bk the whole fat comment it seems to be the cothes he wears on stage,

he seemed really sweet and down to earth an likes a good laugh.

my hope is he does more interviws and promotes what he is doing next

all in all it was good

way to go axl.